[FiiO M6] Portable High-Resolution Lossless Music Player,Embracing A Wireless Future
Jan 4, 2019 at 12:08 PM Post #378 of 3,610
Jan 4, 2019 at 12:28 PM Post #380 of 3,610
How is the UI, and do you find no dedicated skip buttons annoying?

actually, the volume button also for next and previous button. you only have to hold it for 2 sec on screen locked and off. when screen on it wil be fuction for volume

Jan 4, 2019 at 12:28 PM Post #381 of 3,610
How is the UI, and do you find no dedicated skip buttons annoying?

The UI is quite basic. It’s not perfect (like iOS) but you can toggle most important functions quickly. I’m not missing hardware skip butttons yet but I haven’t got the M6 long enough to really have an opinion on that. There are on-screen play\skip buttons on the lock screen so you can still quickly skip tracks albeit not “on the touch”

Jan 4, 2019 at 12:41 PM Post #386 of 3,610
I know, I’m just curious if it’s ever annoying.
For me its really helpfull, One of the reason i changed to DAP from phone, because i can skip tracks while the DAP is in my pocket. Commuting in germany sometimes get really full with train on busy hours. Its easier if i can skip tracks with all that crowdness and not taking the device from my pocket

Jan 4, 2019 at 12:44 PM Post #387 of 3,610
For me its really helpfull, One of the reason i changed to DAP from phone, because i can skip tracks while the DAP is in my pocket. Commuting in germany sometimes get really full with train on busy hours. Its easier if i can skip tracks with all that crowdness and not taking the device from my pocket
Yeah, although I dunno if it’s worth 80 more dollars over the M3K.

Jan 4, 2019 at 1:09 PM Post #388 of 3,610
Yeah, although I dunno if it’s worth 80 more dollars over the M3K.
well, it depends also from you IEM's and Cans. are most of them hard to drive or have high impedance? then better get M6 with 110mW/16Ohm
but if you only using IEM's and Cans under 32Ohm better get the M3K. It has 35mW/16Ohm. For me that the also the reason i bought m6

Jan 4, 2019 at 2:19 PM Post #389 of 3,610
I’ve had my M6 since December 23rd and it never has dropped a Bluetooth signal from my ipad or to headphones. I’m using it now with Spotify on board but was streaming via Bluetooth from my ipad originally and the sound was excellent. I love some low end being an ex drummer and the M6 sound is perfect for me. I’ve used it with Audeze SINE headphones and it drove them fine....Momentum on ear phones sound great and every IEM I own do also. Mine brought out a great synergy for me with the BQEYZ BQ3’s.....brought out enhanced bass and become my favorite sounding IEM. CCA C-10’s are coming in tomorrow so I’m super pumped as I’ve heard nothing but great things about those $30ish iems!
I also have a DX90 and its being shunned...lol...this M6 sounds good any way its used and battery life is excellent. Its a steal at $150, mine direct from Fiio was $180 and came to states in 4 days....great value in the M6 I feel!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back