FiiO M3, Ultra-Portable|8G+64G|2.0" 320*240 TFT|50mW|FLAC/APE/AIFF|In line control|OGG, MP3, AAC, WMA |24 Hours|HiFi Earbuds
Oct 14, 2015 at 10:23 AM Post #286 of 2,001
  NO ORANGE ..then 714C is the closest

I thought for sure you would go with the 1915C
bigsmile_face.gif
Make the Susan Komen foundation proud my brother
wink_face.gif
I'm not saying these pastel colors are catering to a certain gender but................................if I have to go with one of these it's the most popular dark teal 333C
tongue.gif
I'm still hoping the James Gang comes out with a matching chassis size amp in a nice checkerboard pattern
biggrin.gif
I'm thinking a B& W amp like this would look fabulous darling especially with either a black or a white M3
tongue_smile.gif

Oct 14, 2015 at 10:32 AM Post #287 of 2,001
I thought for sure you would go with the 1915C:bigsmile_face: Make the Susan Komen foundation proud my brother:wink_face: I'm not saying these pastel colors are catering to a certain gender but................................if I have to go with one of these it's the most popular dark teal 333C:p I'm still hoping the James Gang comes out with a matching chassis size amp in a nice checkerboard pattern:D I'm thinking a B& W amp like this would look fabulous darling especially with either a black or a white M3:tongue_smile:

Truth be told ....any color that is like me bro Rasta G ....is fine with me .....they all look very nice ......kekeke

Be nice to have one ..the brighter the color ..me will go like this

Oct 15, 2015 at 7:17 AM Post #288 of 2,001
In China, we have sold some X7 for our VIP customers so they can help us test the firmware. we also send them some M3 as free gift. they said the the X7 is really the free gift and the M3 is what they bought. 
L3000.gif

FiiO Stay updated on FiiO at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/FiiOAUDIO https://twitter.com/FiiO_official https://www.instagram.com/fiioofficial/ https://www.fiio.com support@fiio.com
Oct 15, 2015 at 11:12 AM Post #289 of 2,001
Originally Posted by JK1 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I have a feeling that if Fiio releases a version of the M3 with FM radio, micro card slot, and 40+ hours of battery life, it would probably be a great seller if priced at $80. Perhaps then some will be asking for an 80+ hour battery life version with FM and a micro card slot for $100.

With the age of smartphones, it's the norm for the majority to expect to charge their device once every 3 days. Very long battery life becomes irrelevant to most people. And so I doubt Fiio will be making a DAP with that long a battery life.

Oct 15, 2015 at 10:13 PM Post #291 of 2,001

With the age of smartphones, it's the norm for the majority to expect to charge their device once every 3 days. Very long battery life becomes irrelevant to most people. And so I doubt Fiio will be making a DAP with that long a battery life.

I prefer to charge items much less frequently than that. I like having more flexibility as to when items need to be charged. Ideally I would like to have items that need to be charged once a month or less, however this might mean the products might become too large or too heavy due to having a large battery. Imo play time of somewhere between 40 and 80 hours for a power efficient player seems like the best compromise between size and weight, and having good flexibility in terms of when items need to be charged.

Oct 18, 2015 at 9:39 AM Post #293 of 2,001
geez....there is a disconnect betw those powdery colors and the black frontface.  
It is looking more toyish now....arrghhh.

Primary colors are a better match i think. ... looks more serious, at least for headfiers? haa 
come on....give us (ONE)  gunmetal or black or some macho color.

Oct 21, 2015 at 12:06 PM Post #294 of 2,001
I hope Fiio makes some mp3 players that run off an easily swappable rechargeable CR123A battery. These batteries are cheap, 600mah 3.7 v, and charge in 2.4 hours. Now that two batteries and a charger are just $15, this charger and batteries, plus a few more spare batteries would solve my power problem if only a good inexpensive mp3 player is made that runs on one of these.

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/722958-REG/Pearstone_ADC_CR123A_Dual_Bay_Rapid_Charger.html

Oct 21, 2015 at 12:19 PM Post #295 of 2,001
I hope Fiio makes some mp3 players that run off an easily swappable rechargeable CR123A battery. These batteries are cheap, 600mah 3.7 v, and charge in 2.4 hours. Now that two batteries and a charger are just $15, this charger and batteries, plus a few more spare batteries would solve my power problem if only a good inexpensive mp3 player is made that runs on one of these.

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/722958-REG/Pearstone_ADC_CR123A_Dual_Bay_Rapid_Charger.html
Yes maybe they can make one just for you. I'm pretty sure they are in production mode by now. You have beat the battery horse to death.

Oct 21, 2015 at 12:34 PM Post #296 of 2,001
Yes maybe they can make one just for you. I'm pretty sure they are in production mode by now. You have beat the battery horse to death.

I am not the only one who runs down their mp3 player battery, and doesn't have power when I want to listen to music. 

Oct 21, 2015 at 2:10 PM Post #297 of 2,001
  I am not the only one who runs down their mp3 player battery, and doesn't have power when I want to listen to music. 

What difference does the type of battery make?  You'd still have to recharge it regardless of how long it last.  CR123A batteries are pretty big (not tall, but pretty big diameter) which would require the player to be larger.  When my battery gets low, I charge it.  Just my .02 cents.

Oct 21, 2015 at 2:54 PM Post #298 of 2,001
  What difference does the type of battery make?  You'd still have to recharge it regardless of how long it last.  CR123A batteries are pretty big (not tall, but pretty big diameter) which would require the player to be larger.  When my battery gets low, I charge it.  Just my .02 cents.

The difference is that if a battery is inexpensive, rechargeable, and easily swappable, I can carry a bunch of spares. 

Oct 21, 2015 at 3:03 PM Post #299 of 2,001
  The difference is that if a battery is inexpensive, rechargeable, and easily swappable, I can carry a bunch of spares. 

I see...so you'd rather carry spare batteries rather than just charge the player when needed.  Then you have to always make sure you have extra batteries on hand, or at the gym, or wherever.  Seems like much more of a hassle than having a unit that you just recharge.  Whatever gets you through the day I suppose, but I don't think FiiO is going to change what they are doing to accommodate a the request of a few when it doesn't appeal to the majority of their customer base.  FiiO does listen to their customers, but if they built a device based on all user request, the thing would be massive.  IMO, FiiO is a fine product, but if it doesn't fit your needs, then you should probably find something that does rather than continue making suggestions to change this device.  Like someone already said, I don't think they will make a device just for you based on what you want.  This is already in production and I can't wait to get my hands on one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back