1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

FiiO M11Pro | Dual AK4497 | THX AAA 78 Headpone Amp | 5.15" 18:9 720P | Exynos 7872 | 3G Ram+64G Rom |

Discussion in 'Portable Source Gear' started by JamesFiiO, Sep 9, 2019.
First

Back
1 2 3 4
6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Next

Last
  1. Nayparm
    That would be cool :L3000: 2 x nutubes is probably a big ask in a DAP for balanced.

2. Wyville
    Sure, there are some trade-offs involved, but I would still love it. I think Cayin solved that quite well and it would be very cool to have the option at a lower price point. At the end of the day it is just speculation anyway and I saw some very interesting rumours about the M15/M15 Pro floating around, such as dual AK4499, which I would not mind either. :D

3. gLer
    Those aren’t rumors, they’re facts. Confirmed by FiiO. :)

Wyville likes this.
  4. Wyville
    Nice! Missed the confirmation. :)

5. Bingo777
    Nutubes are ripoff. According to this guy M11 + Oriolus sounds better than Cayin N8, 1000$ vs 3000$

6. Nayparm
    Not heard either to comment but I know a man that has both @gazzington

7. AndroidL
    You should probably take his videos with a grain of salt. He is pretty biased toward favoring Fiio, basically Fiio always wins when compared to nearly every other dap in his videos.

8. gazzington
    The fiio with oriolus sounds fantastic but does it sound better than the n8? Nope. To my ears the n8 sounds richer with more layers. Saying that the n8 sounds great with balanced and no tubes too

9. Dmitry89
    If Bad Guy is so happy with M11, then from the Pro version he will have ecstasy:smile:

10. dsrk
    I think we should not buy any device based on reviews. If you have a chance to demo them, that would the perfect way.
    When you don't have a chance to demo them, you should take reviews as reference and not go blindly with them.

11. gLer
    Agreed. Also I don’t think BGGA is biased towards FiiO, he just correctly points out that FiiO DAPs like the M11 will get you 90% there compared to the big guns for 50% or less of the price. At least for now, until the others catch up (which they’re trying to do with the R5 (HiBy) and DX160 (iBasso) but aren’t quite there yet). The M11 Pro, at $700, should be even closer in terms of SQ, but just makes too many compromises over the M11 design in my opinion so the value prop won’t be the same.

dsrk likes this.
  12. dsrk
    Agreed, I have been following his reviews for a long time now. I got X5 3, Kanas Pro after watching his reviews because I know exactly what his sound preferences are.

13. maira
    Fiio Daps are good as a whole package imho but they do not sound as good as other offerings in their price range.

14. dsrk
    I don't agree with that. M11 is the best value DAP in the market right now and it sounds very good for it's price. Definitely not inferior to any DAP in it's price range when it comes to sound quality.
    You say you prefer other DAPs, that's a whole different story.

Nayparm and Dmitry89 like this.
  15. Dmitry89
    Compared to what devices? Given example.

Last edited: Sep 23, 2019
First

Back
1 2 3 4
6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Next

Last