Fiio M11 Pro $600 is coming - Will you Purchase it ?
Oct 22, 2019 at 1:52 PM Post #556 of 839
N6ii yes .. n8 not :wink:

no streaming.. if I wanna stream .. I connect it to my pc and use it as usb dac .
Lag and bug free user experience is worth it :D
In 2019 it should be possible for DAP manufacturers to be able to implement Android so that streaming Apps like Qobuz or Tidal work properly. For God’s sake it’s not as if the industry is in its infancy. We pay a lot of money for these devices, plus the headphones etc. and we put up with appalling user experiences. What is wrong with us?

Oct 22, 2019 at 1:55 PM Post #557 of 839
In 2019 it should be possible for DAP manufacturers to be able to implement Android so that streaming Apps like Qobuz or Tidal work properly. For God’s sake it’s not as if the industry is in its infancy. We pay a lot of money for these devices, plus the headphones etc. and we put up with appalling user experiences. What is wrong with us?
It's not hard to ask for:
12hrs battery life
no lag
all ports supported (3.5, 2.5, 4.4)
great sound

Oct 22, 2019 at 1:55 PM Post #558 of 839
i dont know :D whats wrong with all of us :D

Oct 22, 2019 at 1:56 PM Post #559 of 839
N6ii yes .. n8 not :wink:

no streaming.. if I wanna stream .. I connect it to my pc and use it as usb dac .
Lag and bug free user experience is worth it :D
hard to justify spending $3k for a DAP though :)

Oct 22, 2019 at 1:57 PM Post #560 of 839

Lots of the companies which do DAPs are small and more like semi-pro´s.

Oct 29, 2019 at 10:20 AM Post #564 of 839
Sorry if this being asked or I missed that.

Just bought the Pro and with some apps installed including Tidal and Spotify etc. Learnt that here the Neutron app is great for the Pro so just bought it through Google Chrome from the device and the web page shows "Installed" but I can't find it all over the device.

So I reload the web page again and click install again, it only shows "Neutron Music Player will be installed later" but never happen from few hours ago since I purchased.

Any idea and advise would be appreciated.

Thanks a lot.

Oct 29, 2019 at 10:35 AM Post #565 of 839
Sorry if this being asked or I missed that.

Just bought the Pro and with some apps installed including Tidal and Spotify etc. Learnt that here the Neutron app is great for the Pro so just bought it through Google Chrome from the device and the web page shows "Installed" but I can't find it all over the device.

So I reload the web page again and click install again, it only shows "Neutron Music Player will be installed later" but never happen from few hours ago since I purchased.

Any idea and advise would be appreciated.

Thanks a lot.

Go to applications and you'll see Third party APK market. You can side load using APK. I haven't used it so maybe you'll figure it out or someone can give you detailed instructions.

Oct 31, 2019 at 9:15 PM Post #568 of 839
I have Elegia too, really curious of how it sounds with M11 Pro. Can you listen to the pairing and report the sound impressions ?Thanks !!

I have been using the Elegias and the m11 pro for a week now and I absolutely love them. I can't believe how comfortable the Elegias are. I feel like I am hearing some of my old music for the first time.

Nov 1, 2019 at 11:03 PM Post #569 of 839
Looking forward to reviewing this unit. Loved what I heard at the Toronto Audio Fest...throwing my LCDi4, Diana V2 and Empire Ears Zeus at it should be fun!

Nov 2, 2019 at 11:11 AM Post #570 of 839
Looking forward to reviewing this unit. Loved what I heard at the Toronto Audio Fest...throwing my LCDi4, Diana V2 and Empire Ears Zeus at it should be fun!
I am listening to Massdrop Zeus on M11 Pro as we speak... great pair IMO! Looking forward to your LCDi4 impressions. Hoping to score one at BF pricing, since I missed out last year. I enjoy iSine 20.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back