Fiio M11 Pro $600 is coming - Will you Purchase it ?
Oct 7, 2019 at 6:17 PM Post #331 of 839
Did you consider the PL instead of the p2 ? the sound is just amazing...
im still waiting for the THX module for the q5s.. to compare THX tech...
Sorry, the PL is more expensive than the P2, although I don't doubt that the PL gets the best sound! but the P2 is now 599 dollars !! in Amazon the PL is 2000 dollars! Do you think the price difference is worth it?

Oct 7, 2019 at 7:31 PM Post #334 of 839
Sorry, the PL is more expensive than the P2, although I don't doubt that the PL gets the best sound! but the P2 is now 599 dollars !! in Amazon the PL is 2000 dollars! Do you think the price difference is worth it?
But also depends , which iems are you using ? Do have good source material ? :wink:

But the price difference is not just for fun :D

Oct 7, 2019 at 7:47 PM Post #336 of 839
Ooh! I really don't have quality headphones, I will buy a SendyAudio Aiva ... and I want to combine them with a good Dap or Dac ...:dizzy_face:
I’ve read the p2 has a little bit weak amp , I think you’re better go with Fiio m11 pro , I think it’s a great dap to start :) or p2mk2

Oct 7, 2019 at 7:59 PM Post #338 of 839
Does anyone have an sp1000 to compare with? They both have the same dac chip, wondering if they can sound similar. I think the m11 wasn't that great, hoping this is better so I don't buy an ak player

Oct 7, 2019 at 9:00 PM Post #339 of 839
I demo’d the M11 Pro today:

Much improvement over the M11 which sounded a bit dull. The M11 Pro has a very, very nicely extended and clear upper treble which I really like. The sub-bass sounds a tad tastefully boosted and the mid-bass as well without zero bleed anywhere. Vocals have nice depth to them. Very dark background and everything is nicely separated in their own space. High amounts of dynamics and energy. I demo’d using my Andromedas and there is slight hiss without music on but unnoticeable when music is playing.

Some cons: a tad heavy, screen size (does it need to be this big?), ergonomics (can’t hold in one hand and use).

However for the price, amazing! I’m thinking of picking one up.

Oct 7, 2019 at 9:02 PM Post #340 of 839

Much improvement over the M11 which sounded a bit dull. The M11 Pro has a very, very nicely extended and clear upper treble which I really like. The sub-bass sounds a tad tastefully boosted and the mid-bass as well without zero bleed anywhere. Vocals have nice depth to them. Very dark background and everything is nicely separated in their own space. High amounts of dynamics and energy. I demo’d using my Andromedas and there is slight hiss without music on but unnoticeable when music is playing.

Some cons: a tad heavy, screen size (does it need to be this big?), ergonomics (can’t hold in one hand and use).

How is the quality of the volume knob and its action / motion?

Oct 7, 2019 at 9:06 PM Post #342 of 839
How is the quality of the volume knob and its action / motion?

Volume knob is alright. Gets the job done. But I like my SR15 volume knob much better. Feels more precise yet smoother. Hard to describe.

Btw, the shopkeeper opened the box right in front of me. It doesn’t come with a case o.o

Last edited:
Oct 7, 2019 at 9:24 PM Post #343 of 839
Volume knob is alright. Gets the job done. But I like my SR15 volume knob much better. Feels more precise yet smoother. Hard to describe.

Btw, the shopkeeper opened the box right in front of me. It doesn’t come with a case o.o

How is it against your SR15? I like the tuning of the SR15, it's fun and very easy on the ears, but lacks the detail I'm used to with my desktop setup.

Oct 7, 2019 at 9:32 PM Post #344 of 839
How is it against your SR15? I like the tuning of the SR15, it's fun and very easy on the ears, but lacks the detail I'm used to with my desktop setup.

More detailed than the SR15 for sure and soundstage + overall resolution but SR15 is no slouch either. Hard justifying dropping another USD650 for it. Not sure if completely worth...My issue is not the SQ but the size and weight of it. Just a little big and heavy for me.

Oct 7, 2019 at 11:02 PM Post #345 of 839

Pics of your tiny hands ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back