[FiiO M11] Android 7.0, 2.5/3.5/4.4 Powerful Output, Exynos 7872, Dual AK4493 DAC chips, 3GB RAM, WiFi, Two-way LDAC
Jan 16, 2022 at 2:25 PM Post #9,031 of 9,288
Skightly off topic, opportunity to buy new factory sealed FiiO FH3 IEMs for Can$180 (taxes and shipping included) US$144.

Good IEMs for the money? Reasonable deal ?

I prefer and gentle V shape response/EQ, good bass but not losing detail with my M11. Good fit ?

Currently using Hidizs MS1-Rainbows after the MS1 ones I had started having normal volume in the L but whisper volume in the right so I wanted replacements.

Jan 16, 2022 at 9:55 PM Post #9,032 of 9,288
Skightly off topic, opportunity to buy new factory sealed FiiO FH3 IEMs for Can$180 (taxes and shipping included) US$144.

Good IEMs for the money? Reasonable deal ?

I prefer and gentle V shape response/EQ, good bass but not losing detail with my M11. Good fit ?

Currently using Hidizs MS1-Rainbows after the MS1 ones I had started having normal volume in the L but whisper volume in the right so I wanted replacements.
I really liked the FH3s. Yes, they’re comfortable, slightly V shaped and a good value for the money. I eventually gave them to my daughter and upgraded to the FH7. Good as they were, they’re not in the same league as my home gear and that bothered me. The FH7 is in the same league and also a good value though a lot more expensive.

Last edited:
Jan 17, 2022 at 10:33 AM Post #9,033 of 9,288
As everyone is, I'm on a budget. At home I use either of my pairs of Sennheisers, but last year started using IEMs, again only budget ones ( Hidizs MS1 and MS2, MS2s broke so I'm left with the MS1 Rainbows)

I like to have a pair with a balanced 4.4mm cable and one with a 3.5mm for the phone so will be looking at replacing the stock FH3 cable in the very near future.

Just wanted to know if they were ok and the price was a good deal. The reviews seem overall positive in that price bracket and as well, I'm getting a new pair rather cheaper than I can find them on Amazon and other sites.

Jan 17, 2022 at 12:16 PM Post #9,034 of 9,288
As everyone is, I'm on a budget. At home I use either of my pairs of Sennheisers, but last year started using IEMs, again only budget ones ( Hidizs MS1 and MS2, MS2s broke so I'm left with the MS1 Rainbows)

I like to have a pair with a balanced 4.4mm cable and one with a 3.5mm for the phone so will be looking at replacing the stock FH3 cable in the very near future.

Just wanted to know if they were ok and the price was a good deal. The reviews seem overall positive in that price bracket and as well, I'm getting a new pair rather cheaper than I can find them on Amazon and other sites.

There is also the FHE, a Crinacle tuned version of the FH3.

Jan 18, 2022 at 9:21 PM Post #9,036 of 9,288

I understand the budget thing. I think you’ll be pretty happy with the FH3s. I’ve had a lot of iems in the $100-200 price range and IMHO the FH3s are very good value.

Last edited:
Jan 24, 2022 at 3:21 AM Post #9,039 of 9,288
I have a couple of questions regarding the M11.

1. Is there anyway to upgrade the M11 to Android 10?

2. Is there anyway to get the Viper for Android tools (originally included on the X5iii) for the M11? Would really be nice to have these tools again.

Thanks in advance!

Jan 24, 2022 at 5:18 PM Post #9,043 of 9,288
So no one has tried or found an Android 10 update?

AFAIK, the Samsung Exynos chip used in the M11, M11 Pro and M15 cannot be upgraded beyond Android 7, due to the lack of support from Samsung. In addition, it can't run Apple Music for similar reasons.

Last edited:
Jan 30, 2022 at 1:20 PM Post #9,045 of 9,288
Has anyone tried rooting the M11 so that Viper4Android can be installed? Has anyone found a way to install TWRP for recovery? It seems to be fairly easy on Android phones but would like to find information and instructions on installing TWRP and Magisk Root?

Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back