[FiiO M11] Android 7.0, 2.5/3.5/4.4 Powerful Output, Exynos 7872, Dual AK4493 DAC chips, 3GB RAM, WiFi, Two-way LDAC
Jun 17, 2019 at 4:41 PM Post #3,154 of 9,288
I'm using aptX-HD. I'm going to try the other connections right away.

Edit: Same issue across all types of wireless quality. No matter if I use the wheel or the slide bar on screen, it's like the volume gets turned down at the same rate I turn the volume up before it turns up to where it should be.

That's most puzzling, maybe ask fiio about it? I would say it's your headphones but if it does it on all your sources. I checked it on my Sony bt speaker and it was normal also.

Jun 17, 2019 at 4:46 PM Post #3,156 of 9,288
That's most puzzling, maybe ask fiio about it? I would say it's your headphones but if it does it on all your sources. I checked it on my Sony bt speaker and it was normal also.
I'm using the RHA MA750 wireless, which support Qualcomm aptX. I never had this issue with my S8+.

@FiiO I'm having the volume drop momentarily when I raise the volume on the device while playing through bluetooth on multiple devices.

Jun 17, 2019 at 5:20 PM Post #3,158 of 9,288
This is exactly what I'm planning to do, and I'm also looking for a 4.4 to 4.4

Looks like the 4.4.male only is custom or with, https://www.en.oriolus.jp/product-page/ba300sJPversion

Gutted

Juj

From what I can gather from the Headfonics review, under the Accessories & Packaging section, it looks like the amp actually comes with three 4.4 -> 4.4 connectors. The only difference is the JP version looks to be of a nicer quality. So I guess that solves that problem, though it would have been nice if all versions came with the connector in the JP version,

Jun 17, 2019 at 5:24 PM Post #3,159 of 9,288
From what I can gather from the Headfonics review, under the Accessories & Packaging section, it looks like the amp actually comes with three 4.4 -> 4.4 connectors. The only difference is the JP version looks to be of a nicer quality. So I guess that solves that problem, though it would have been nice if all versions came with the connector in the JP version,

Thanks for the info.

Juj

Jun 17, 2019 at 5:39 PM Post #3,160 of 9,288
Jun 17, 2019 at 6:55 PM Post #3,162 of 9,288
I'm using aptX-HD. I'm going to try the other connections right away.

Edit: Same issue across all types of wireless quality. No matter if I use the wheel or the slide bar on screen, it's like the volume gets turned down at the same rate I turn the volume up before it turns up to where it should be.

Not having any issue on mine with rc-bt and FA1 over aptx. Really odd

Jun 17, 2019 at 7:55 PM Post #3,163 of 9,288
@FiiO I have installed sonarworks via APKPure on my M11 but unfortunately the play/pause and track forward and back buttons on the side are unresponsive when playing back in the app.

Juj

Jun 17, 2019 at 9:43 PM Post #3,164 of 9,288
hello,
recently i've just received this m11. its a beautifull dap to me.
and want ask a question : did someone know how the power led lights on ?
is it when it played a sond or just turn on the device ? mine did not lights on neither.
(sorry for my bad english). please need some advice.
thanks

Jun 17, 2019 at 9:51 PM Post #3,165 of 9,288
hello,
recently i've just received this m11. its a beautifull dap to me.
and want ask a question : did someone know how the power led lights on ?
is it when it played a sond or just turn on the device ? mine did not lights on neither.
(sorry for my bad english). please need some advice.
thanks

The led only comes on when the unit is charging afaik.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back