1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

FiiO M11-Android 7.0, 2.5/3.5/4.4 Powerful Output, Exynos 7872, Dual AK4493 DAC chips, 3GB RAM, WiFi, Two-way LDAC

Discussion in 'Portable Source Gear' started by FiiO, Mar 19, 2019.
Tags:
First

Back
202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211
213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222
Next

Last
  1. abitdeef
    The led only comes on when the unit is charging afaik.

2. DarthMarth
    Sorry, I'm still a little confused--when I said I used Bluetooth for the first time today I meant it was literally the first time I've ever used Bluetooth to connect two devices. (I like the old-school tech) I guess what I meant was, is there a way to output the Bluetooth signal at maximum volume instead of having to turn the volume all the way up when using Bluetooth with a device with its own volume control and then remembering to turn it back down to avoid damaging your hearing when switching back to headphones? Or if not, is this a potential future feature? (@JamesFiiO )

3. Starlights
    ohh okay then.
    thank you for the reply.

4. abitdeef
    It will remember bluetooth volume, just set it to maximum and it will revert to that volume when you use bluetooth again. It will also remember the last volume you used with wired headphones- so you don't need to worry about blowing your eardrums out

Last edited: Jun 17, 2019
  5. DarthMarth
    I see! I suppose that works, thanks for pointing it out.

6. leo5111
    anyone have any sound comparisions between this and the ibasso dx150?

7. abitdeef
    Np :)

8. abitdeef
    You're welcome:)

9. jaxz
    IMG_20190612_125150853.jpg

Last edited: Jun 17, 2019
    JRichardson1228 likes this.
  10. White Mike
    Well I received my M11 yesterday and I have to say as my first DAP in years, I think this thing is amazing.
    I've got zero interest in using it for anything but audio, so I was never concerned about matters relating to Google Play or Android 7. Less apps the better AFAIK. I'm mostly an iOS user and the UI is fine for me between Tidal, Spotify and the FiiO app. I'm also only using this on full-size headphones and I am more than happy with the power it has. My Aeons, LCD2C, Beyers, Senns are all more than loud enough (sub-100 out of 120) for volume on high gain - and this is on 3.5mm out. Definitely making up some cables for the 4.4mm out once the mailman delivers.

For the price I just couldn't justify anything else from Cayin, iBasso or A&K, I really couldn't. Would think it has them a bit worried personally, especially if FiiO try and keep up with firmware updates.

Leetransform25, Ojisan and Currawong like this.
  11. abirdie4me
    I'm testing out different images and putting them under the clear case, when I decide on the image I like best I'll find someplace to print it on a vinyl sticker in 2.5 inches by 5 inches. That way I can get the best of both worlds, the protection of the TPU without having the greasy fingerprint issue. Not sure if I can get a custom skin from dbrand or something, I'll do some research. I did see some vinyl decals for iphone 7 which might work with a little bit of trimming.

Here is my current favorite (sorry for the crappy picture) DarkSide_small.jpg :

12. Kitechaser
    Comparing the DMP-Z1 to any other DAP is like comparing a Bugatti Chiron to a Ford Focus.
    Yeah they both play music.....but....

13. gLer
    That’s a brilliant idea. I know which image I’d use (same as my wallpaper) but since it’s NSFW I’ll just let you guys use your imaginations :smiling_imp:

14. jmills8
    If you had all then you have to pick one to go out with.

Kitechaser likes this.
  15. Kitechaser
    That's the only knock on the DMP-Z1, its not portable. Its surprisingly light though, a 1/3rd of the weight I originally thought it was.
    Can Sony bring that quality of playback in a WM1A size??? Maybe someday

First

Back
202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211
213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222
Next

Last