[FiiO M11] Android 7.0, 2.5/3.5/4.4 Powerful Output, Exynos 7872, Dual AK4493 DAC chips, 3GB RAM, WiFi, Two-way LDAC
Apr 13, 2019 at 4:25 AM Post #466 of 9,288
Perhaps right but i don't know what is the reason for third alie shop disappearing almost instantly after showing up m11. Don't know how fiio regulates selling of their distributers, perhaps these alie sellers began to sell it too early for everyone also to us from west and it's not oficialy announced there yet.
Well one store has 9 left but price is much higher than usual.

you could be rite, just found this company stick on £50 on the units Store:first Fashion store

Apr 13, 2019 at 4:30 AM Post #467 of 9,288
what will happen to VAT and Taxes I paid in Europe?

After my kickstarter experience with hiby (did get the product) I've sworn not to buy any daps that I can't get in the uk. Just too much hassle if there is a problem which offsets the savings and advantage of getting it early.

Apr 13, 2019 at 4:35 AM Post #468 of 9,288
After my kickstarter experience with hiby (did get the product) I've sworn not to buy any daps that I can't get in the uk. Just too much hassle if there is a problem which offsets the savings and advantage of getting it early.

We have mp3advanced with discount codes takes it down to £400 mark, nice company up in Scotland,, only downside is waiting till 23rd May and the chances are something else be along before then :)

Apr 13, 2019 at 4:53 AM Post #469 of 9,288
We have mp3advanced with discount codes takes it down to £400 mark, nice company up in Scotland,, only downside is waiting till 23rd May and the chances are something else be along before then :)
Yep, but if there is a problem with it it's a next day return with recorded delivery so no hassle in communications. Sometimes you have to weigh up the pros and cons before ordering anything.

Apr 13, 2019 at 7:32 AM Post #470 of 9,288

Bought my X53rd gen from these people and have placed an order with their new code to take it to £395. That's cheaper than ordering from China at £355 and having 20% added for import duty/VAT when it arrives here in the UK (EU).
I can cancel between now and May (or indeed so can they). If something else comes along, I'll jump on that instead, but the M11 is what I want right now.
Also I get a 2 year EU warranty (for as long as the loonies in London keep fighting) and 1 year after that. I'm unlikely to get an warranty from China.

Last edited:
Apr 13, 2019 at 8:09 AM Post #471 of 9,288
Cant wait to try this player, glad one of my iem came with both 2.5 and 4.4 balanced cables.

Apr 13, 2019 at 8:46 AM Post #472 of 9,288
Bought my X53rd gen from these people and have placed an order with their new code to take it to £395. That's cheaper than ordering from China at £355 and having 20% added for import duty/VAT when it arrives here in the UK.
I can cancel between now and May (or indeed so can they). If something else comes along, I'll jump on that instead, but the M11 is what I want right now.
Also I get a 2 year EU warranty (for as long as the loonies in London keep fighting) and 1 year after that. I'm unlikely to get an warranty from China.
What's the code please?

Apr 13, 2019 at 10:32 AM Post #475 of 9,288
Just to share, the pre-order offer that our local distro gave was the m11 will come with a free $250 QDC Neptune iem. Almost a giveaway for $500. I will probably sell the free iem. Lol.

This is the iem. FB_IMG_1555165906598.jpg

Apr 13, 2019 at 10:34 AM Post #476 of 9,288
What happened to your 4.4, how did you break it!?
I think my M11 has a QC (quality control) issue internally 4.4mm it is not connected properly or the slot is defective which is very disappointing as I wanted to use my Sony Z1R and now the hassel of sending it back to China taking a hit on VAT not sure when I get a new one will I have to pay VAT and customs charges again.

Apr 13, 2019 at 10:39 AM Post #477 of 9,288
I think my M11 has a QC (quality control) issue internally 4.4mm it is not connected properly or the slot is defective which is very disappointing as I wanted to use my Sony Z1R and now the hassel of sending it back to China taking a hit on VAT not sure when I get a new one will I have to pay VAT and customs charges again.
That's a real pain. Hope everything get sorted out very soon. The hassle and additional costs are definitely headaches. Plus the waiting time.

Apr 13, 2019 at 12:13 PM Post #479 of 9,288
Everybody else's 4.4 working as expected!?
Good point, I really need some feedback of all those have M11 and can confirm if possible 4.4MM is working with Sony cables? I tried two Sony cables with Z1R none working, if I move the jack left or right then the icon for balanced connection on status bar comes on and off but never remains steady. I suspect the 4.4mm output jack is faulty or internally not fully connected.

Apr 13, 2019 at 12:42 PM Post #480 of 9,288
Everybody else's 4.4 working as expected!?

Good point, I really need some feedback of all those have M11 and can confirm if possible 4.4MM is working with Sony cables? I tried two Sony cables with Z1R none working, if I move the jack left or right then the icon for balanced connection on status bar comes on and off but never remains steady. I suspect the 4.4mm output jack is faulty or internally not fully connected.

I haven't been able to test my 4.4 jack yet. I have a cable coming on Wednesday will be able to check it then. My friend has tested his and it works ok.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back