[FiiO M11] Android 7.0, 2.5/3.5/4.4 Powerful Output, Exynos 7872, Dual AK4493 DAC chips, 3GB RAM, WiFi, Two-way LDAC
Jul 27, 2019 at 7:16 AM Post #4,906 of 9,288
Does anyone have tips for nice apps for the m11? My recommendation is zedge wallpaper app.

Jul 27, 2019 at 7:25 AM Post #4,907 of 9,288
You can if you select the 3dot menu and choose show system than go down to luancher3 ?

If you're in apps>settings and tap the three dots on the top right, select "Show System" and the launcher will show. Then you can clear cache by tapping storage once you're in the app menu.

You have right guys, thanks. I doesn't know how can I miss it :D Of course I know about this "hidden" app list, but doesn't find it here at first try.

Jul 27, 2019 at 8:38 AM Post #4,910 of 9,288
Ok

Did a few scans last night and finally up to my estimated and expected 32391 track total
I have download the APKPure download that was available
What would you recommend in downloading music app wise and how does one do that and install ? Device and Android newbie

Hiby music would probably be a good one to check out. Just search it on apkpure, download and install it and then follow the instructions of the app- it will ask to scan for songs.

Then you can poke around under options for stuff to mess with, such as eq and mseb. If you want to mess with some sound settings that is.

Jul 27, 2019 at 8:44 AM Post #4,912 of 9,288
Does anyone have tips for nice apps for the m11? My recommendation is zedge wallpaper app.
Nova Launcher is a must for me. Solid Explorer is nicer than ES (you can’t uninstall ES but you can hide it with Nova). Plex is essential to how I use it, Tidal too. I have Netflix loaded but don’t really bother using it. And Sophos Mobile is great if you plan to experiment with not-so-Kosher app downloads. Nothing else I can think of off hand.

Jul 27, 2019 at 8:46 AM Post #4,913 of 9,288
Ok

Did a few scans last night and finally up to my estimated and expected 32391 track total
I have download the APKPure download that was available
What would you recommend in downloading music app wise and how does one do that and install ? Device and Android newbie

I don't have a M11 yet, still undecided as I can't yet justify cost.
I have been following your issue.
I have the Fiio app on my phone and one of options is to "scan selected folder(s), so does this option not appear on the M11?
It allows me to scan separate folders containing Flac, DVD-Audio rips and sorry to say it mp3s.

Jul 27, 2019 at 8:50 AM Post #4,914 of 9,288
UI and UI performance a step up from my old Opus #1 with a lot smaller load time for Album Artwork
But how do Apple and others do it so there is zero, I repeat zero, load times for Album Artwork ? Clearly it is possible.
Sound wise I’m loving the clarity. EQ doesnt seem to make much difference? Yes I have it switched on lol
I haven’t changed any filters
Bit disappointed embedded lyrics don’t show up but that was half expected and no biggy

Even on my budget Sennheisers the sound is really nice

Jul 27, 2019 at 8:51 AM Post #4,915 of 9,288
I don't have a M11 yet, still undecided as I can't yet justify cost.
I have been following your issue.
I have the Fiio app on my phone and one of options is to "scan selected folder(s), so does this option not appear on the M11?
It allows me to scan separate folders containing Flac, DVD-Audio rips and sorry to say it mp3s.
Yes it does, it’s what I ended up using per card as the scan timed out a couple of times

Jul 27, 2019 at 8:52 AM Post #4,916 of 9,288
UI and UI performance a step up from my old Opus #1 with a lot smaller load time for Album Artwork
But how do Apple and others do it so there is zero, I repeat zero, load times for Album Artwork ? Clearly it is possible.
Sound wise I’m loving the clarity. EQ doesnt seem to make much difference? Yes I have it switched on lol
I haven’t changed any filters
Bit disappointed embedded lyrics don’t show up but that was half expected and no biggy

Even on my budget Sennheisers the sound is really nice

Yes the EQ sucks in FiiO app lol best is neutron but its a paid app second is hiby imo

Juj

Jul 27, 2019 at 8:57 AM Post #4,918 of 9,288
Last edited:
Jul 27, 2019 at 9:03 AM Post #4,920 of 9,288
I don't think there is but it's pretty simple.
1. Buy directly from their site
2. Wait for email
3. Use link in the email to download the app
4. Download APKPure from the Fiio app store
5. Move the Neutron app to any of your folders inside Fiio?? I moved mine to downloads
6. Install Neutron thru APKPure
7. Use registered mail to activate

there is more to it an email bit , see next post for more info

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back