[FiiO M11] Android 7.0, 2.5/3.5/4.4 Powerful Output, Exynos 7872, Dual AK4493 DAC chips, 3GB RAM, WiFi, Two-way LDAC
Jul 17, 2019 at 12:19 PM Post #4,171 of 9,288
Someone literally asked me if I was holding a cassette tape

Yep a cassette tape with a huge screen and headphones coming out of it.

It's official, people nowadays are morons. You should have told them it was an 8 track tape you carry around with you, so people can ask stupid questions about it.

Jul 17, 2019 at 12:30 PM Post #4,174 of 9,288

It's official, people nowadays are morons. You should have told them it was an 8 track tape you carry around with you, so people can ask stupid questions about it.

Oh yes there are more on's than offs in todays day and age.

Juj

Jul 17, 2019 at 12:40 PM Post #4,176 of 9,288
img0308.jpg

It's the latest Type-X cassette that has mega minutes of music :)

Jul 17, 2019 at 12:46 PM Post #4,178 of 9,288
Oh wow, they do look exactly alike! I stand corrected :) ha ha

Oh CCR, and Ry Cooder, someone's got taste.

Still some of my favorite albums!

Jul 17, 2019 at 12:55 PM Post #4,180 of 9,288
CCR is classic and Cooder is a beast, makes me want to watch Crossroads :) Not the sucky one with brittany, but the badass one with Ralph and Steve Vai.

Ohhh that duel is legend and all the Robert Johnson goodness! I literally watched it until my VHS tape became unwatchable :) Thank goodness to YouTube, lol.

Jul 17, 2019 at 12:58 PM Post #4,181 of 9,288
Ohhh that duel is legend and all the Robert Johnson goodness! I literally watched it until my VHS tape became unwatchable :) Thank goodness to YouTube, lol.

Cuttin heads :wink: Anbody here that hasn't watched it, you should definitely check it out. The duel is the best part, but there's great music throughout, and it's very well acted.

Last edited:
Jul 17, 2019 at 2:10 PM Post #4,183 of 9,288
5+ people have already asked my if m11 is a ZUNE

they don't know anything about music players or this kind of genre of tech,

what should I say.

It's disappointing to see how ignorant people are, I don't have an M11 but when people notice my ZX300 and ask what it is, I always get the same response: "wHy doNT YOu Just sTReAM MUsIC oN yOuR PhONE INsteAD oF USiNg THAt oLd 10 DOlLAr pIeCe oF gaRBaGe???" Really pisses me off. Then again I'm one of the younger ones here (still a student), so responses like that are to be expected.

Jul 17, 2019 at 2:21 PM Post #4,184 of 9,288
It's disappointing to see how ignorant people are, I don't have an M11 but when people notice my ZX300 and ask what it is, I always get the same response: "wHy doNT YOu Just sTReAM MUsIC oN yOuR PhONE INsteAD oF USiNg THAt oLd 10 DOlLAr pIeCe oF gaRBaGe???" Really pisses me off. Then again I'm one of the younger ones here (still a student), so responses like that are to be expected.
Yet some how no one goes up to a person using a DSLR camera and tell them "Hey why not just take a picture with your phone?"

Jul 17, 2019 at 2:24 PM Post #4,185 of 9,288
90% dont care so expect that response.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back