[FiiO M11] Android 7.0, 2.5/3.5/4.4 Powerful Output, Exynos 7872, Dual AK4493 DAC chips, 3GB RAM, WiFi, Two-way LDAC
Jul 2, 2019 at 11:38 AM Post #3,631 of 9,288
Has anyone else had the music stoping and starting when looking through the fiio app and using 3.5mm in line out mode??

This is only started today. :frowning2:

Juj

Jul 2, 2019 at 3:31 PM Post #3,633 of 9,288
sorry, it is too difficult to us to make so many different accessories for our products.
... but it's possible for smartpone and tablet manufact....
Why not for you? The silicone and the leather case do not protect the whole M11 device.... the display of my M9 makes problems after fall to earth! A better protection would be helpful! The M11 is too large and too heavy without any protection - and sorry the leather case does not protect the display! In addion why don't you offer a belt clip case for your products? Why are you offer many HiRes Player without any reason (maybe all HiRes formats are "funny" formats!) but without a good case support? I use a camera case! This is sad....

Jul 2, 2019 at 3:35 PM Post #3,634 of 9,288
Has anyone else had the music stoping and starting when looking through the fiio app and using 3.5mm in line out mode??

Juj
Yoda says: You must use another kind of connection, young Padawan.

yoda.jpg

Jul 2, 2019 at 4:12 PM Post #3,636 of 9,288
Why not for you? The silicone and the leather case do not protect the whole M11 device.... the display of my M9 makes problems after fall to earth! A better protection would be helpful! The M11 is too large and too heavy without any protection - and sorry the leather case does not protect the display! In addion why don't you offer a belt clip case for your products? Why are you offer many HiRes Player without any reason (maybe all HiRes formats are "funny" formats!) but without a good case support? I use a camera case! This is sad....
It sucks that they can't provide a flip case, but at least they offer a screen protector so I'd just resort to using that for protecting the front side

Jul 2, 2019 at 4:13 PM Post #3,637 of 9,288

Juj
Does the issue occur with other apps or just FiiO's?

Jul 2, 2019 at 4:26 PM Post #3,638 of 9,288
Does the issue occur with other apps or just FiiO's?

I use the Fiio app mainly as the side buttons dont work with sonarworks :frowning2: I'll try that tomorrow thanks for the suggestion.

It was only happening when I was scrolling throught the music/artist lists.

Juj

Jul 2, 2019 at 5:12 PM Post #3,639 of 9,288

Juj

Did you have Chrome open by any chance? I have noticed my music stops (I only use FiiO music app) randomly when browsing the web. Happens quite often with head-fi. I'm guessing some system interrupts cutting the audio to the app or something.

Jul 2, 2019 at 5:19 PM Post #3,640 of 9,288

Huge difference in market size. You can't compare smartphone business with quickly changing DAP business. We are dependent on other enthusiast business owners.

I for one am planning on making a nice wooden stand for M11 ... if I can get to it before the pro or 15 arrives that is :)

Jul 2, 2019 at 5:46 PM Post #3,641 of 9,288
Ok, I apologize if this has been asked as I did a search and nothing came up....
Now how in the hell do I install the Micro SD cards??!! I have a needle and am pushing it in the little hole to eject the tray but nothing is popping out? Am I not pushing hard enough? Sounds ridiculous but I dont want to force and break something an hour after I got it!! Thanks!

Jul 2, 2019 at 5:46 PM Post #3,642 of 9,288
Ok, I apologize if this has been asked as I did a search and nothing came up....
Now how in the hell do I install the Micro SD cards??!! I have a needle and am pushing it in the little hole to eject the tray but nothing is popping out? Am I not pushing hard enough? Sounds ridiculous but I dont want to force and break something an hour after I got it!! Thanks!

Yeah, it takes some force to get it out. Push it harder :p

Jul 2, 2019 at 6:08 PM Post #3,643 of 9,288

Better to use the tool that came with the m11, it's a little wider and sturdier and not sharp :wink: it's the metal thing in the box.

Jul 2, 2019 at 6:16 PM Post #3,645 of 9,288
Of course its on the backside of the cardboard!! If you didnt post that I would have never known it was there!!! Thanks very much!!
Cheers!!

Lol np mate :) I only know about it from having the x5iii which had the same 'drawer' system. I hold no earthly idea how to get them out myself lol. Ok tray system is the proper term ha ha, I still like the old spring loaded ones myself- although they can shoot the card across the room if your not careful.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back