FiiO K3 • The Review Tour of FiiO K3 All-new Headphone Amplifier & USB-C DAC
Apr 10, 2020 at 10:21 AM Post #166 of 170
It works fine, at least with my setup. Here im using an Anker 7-in-1 usb-c hub with PD and it charges my ipad and powers the K3. If i disconnect the ipad, the K3 stays powered (abeit without a source)..

7496F95A-956F-468B-9C2E-0A9D92779713.jpeg
Hello, if you do not use that configuration and only connect the Fiio K3 to your iPad PRO, is the energy expenditure very high for the iPad PRO? How much battery would the K3 use every 10 minutes?

May 7, 2020 at 6:47 PM Post #168 of 170
Hello, a bit of a silly query, is there a lot of difference between a Shanling up2 / m0 / up4 or FiiO Btr3 versus FiiO K3? I'm looking for some desktop for some speakers and headphones, but I would like the sound to be better than the ones I mention since I don't really notice a big improvement against the dac built into noteboks or smartphones that aren't dedicated to audio.

May 9, 2020 at 7:56 AM Post #169 of 170
Hello, a bit of a silly query, is there a lot of difference between a Shanling up2 / m0 / up4 or FiiO Btr3 versus FiiO K3? I'm looking for some desktop for some speakers and headphones, but I would like the sound to be better than the ones I mention since I don't really notice a big improvement against the dac built into noteboks or smartphones that aren't dedicated to audio.
The k3 will have more power available than those mentioned. I use mine with my laptop to power both headphones and powered speakers. I do not notice much of a difference, maybe the sound is a smidge cleaner? Either way it is a fantastic device

Dec 9, 2022 at 1:18 PM Post #170 of 170
Just got a brand new one. The included USB cable is trash! It looses connection when the K3 is physically manipulated in anyway for instance just adjusting the volume knob! I swapped to an Anker brand cable and have not experienced the issue since.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back