[FiiO FH7] Flagship 5-Driver (1DD + 4BAs) Hybrid In-Ear Monitors, Knowles DFK + SWFK Composite BA Drivers, 13.6mm Beryllium DD Driver
Sep 13, 2023 at 3:30 AM Post #1,907 of 1,922
Sold.

Last edited:
Nov 30, 2023 at 4:38 PM Post #1,908 of 1,922
Hi, somebody could help, which cables ro buy for the Fiio Fh7 ?
I tried Fiio - LC-2.5D (jack 2.5mm TRRS) and Fiio - LC-RC MMCX, and both had connection problems in the wires, I couldnā€™t hear in my right ear, only in siquencies. When they bend and if you hold in a particular position I can hear even in my right ear, but after releasing, all is gone in my right ear.

Anybody have an idea for a good sounding and a durable cable ?

Thanks šŸ™‚

Dec 1, 2023 at 7:46 AM Post #1,909 of 1,922
Hi, somebody could help, which cables ro buy for the Fiio Fh7 ?
I tried Fiio - LC-2.5D (jack 2.5mm TRRS) and Fiio - LC-RC MMCX, and both had connection problems in the wires, I couldnā€™t hear in my right ear, only in siquencies. When they bend and if you hold in a particular position I can hear even in my right ear, but after releasing, all is gone in my right ear.

Anybody have an idea for a good sounding and a durable cable ?

Thanks šŸ™‚
Sadly I am in the same position as you (again). I have had to purchase perhaps 4 or 5 sets of Fiio replacement cables over the last few years of my FH7 use. I have exactly the same issue (again). It's very annoying to have to pay perhaps 100 chf for a replacement cable each time. I've spent perhaps as much on replacement cables as the original price of the IEM's. Love the FH7 sound, so I am loathe to change them :frowning2:

Dec 1, 2023 at 8:08 AM Post #1,910 of 1,922
Sadly I am in the same position as you (again). I have had to purchase perhaps 4 or 5 sets of Fiio replacement cables over the last few years of my FH7 use. I have exactly the same issue (again). It's very annoying to have to pay perhaps 100 chf for a replacement cable each time. I've spent perhaps as much on replacement cables as the original price of the IEM's. Love the FH7 sound, so I am loathe to change them :frowning2:
I have the FiiO LC-RD Pure Silver cable and after purchasing many FiiO cables, this is my best one for the FH7. In fact I use the 4.4 mm plug or the 3.5 mm plug depending on the device I use (phone or HiRes Player). It was expensive, but the FH7 sounds phenomenal with this cable, and never had an issue with connections.

Dec 2, 2023 at 12:07 AM Post #1,912 of 1,922
Dec 2, 2023 at 12:08 AM Post #1,913 of 1,922
Dec 2, 2023 at 2:43 AM Post #1,914 of 1,922
PS... @FiiO Take note, the iem cables you are supplying are really not durable :frowning2:
PPS... @FiiO To elaborate maybe once every year or more your cables fail, either at the IEM end or the plug end and I have to buy a replacement, and at perhaps 100usd per pop, it's not fun. Wow I just checked my mails for orders for cables since 2019 when I got my FH7 - 4 off fiio replacement cables I have ordered. Yep that's about 1 per year!! Shocking. I am a Fiio fanboy for the most part (owner of FH7, K7, K5 pro, BTR7, BTR5, BTR3, FH5, M11, X7ii BTA30) , and just love the FH7 sound, but the IEM cables suck.

Last edited:
Dec 2, 2023 at 4:20 AM Post #1,915 of 1,922
I use my FH7 with my FH9 cable :) . It's miles better than the one FH7 came with...that one was a joke it even had a loose/really weak connection with my right ear IEM .

Dec 3, 2023 at 9:49 PM Post #1,918 of 1,922
PPS... @FiiO To elaborate maybe once every year or more your cables fail, either at the IEM end or the plug end and I have to buy a replacement, and at perhaps 100usd per pop, it's not fun. Wow I just checked my mails for orders for cables since 2019 when I got my FH7 - 4 off fiio replacement cables I have ordered. Yep that's about 1 per year!! Shocking. I am a Fiio fanboy for the most part (owner of FH7, K7, K5 pro, BTR7, BTR5, BTR3, FH5, M11, X7ii BTA30) , and just love the FH7 sound, but the IEM cables suck.
Dear friend,

This is not a common issue as we haven't received a lot of feedback from other users. Of course, I will tell the engineer about the phenomenon you encounter.

Best regards

FiiO Stay updated on FiiO at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/FiiOAUDIO https://twitter.com/FiiO_official https://www.instagram.com/fiioofficial/ https://www.fiio.com support@fiio.com
Dec 4, 2023 at 9:20 AM Post #1,919 of 1,922
Hi @FiiO,
For me it begins to be a common isue, since I use totaly 3 cables and each one of them has the same problem, but I could accept as a ā€œnot common isueā€ if we opened a new tread about this problem on this site, and ws would ask all the users who use fiio those fiio cable models, with the daily average usage in hours/day, from the time of buying them ā€¦than I would accept this response and understand.

Last edited:
Dec 14, 2023 at 5:14 AM Post #1,920 of 1,922
I'm an FH7 user, I've been using the Fiio M11 DAP as a player, I really like it. But I want to be more practical using an Android phone with UAPP/tidal/qobuz apps
Has anyone here tried ifi Go blu, cayin ru6 or fiio btr7 to pair with fh7 ( w/ balance 4.4mm) ?
or DAP fiio m11 still better than the USB DAC dongle ?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back