[FiiO FH7] Flagship 5-Driver (1DD + 4BAs) Hybrid In-Ear Monitors, Knowles DFK + SWFK Composite BA Drivers, 13.6mm Beryllium DD Driver
Nov 9, 2019 at 5:51 AM Post #1,396 of 1,922
Great review, I don't get that mids problem, yes they are more distant than the mids of the andromeda gold and not so organic, but they are very good with both my 1Z and DTR1, with good emotion, for the price they are great

Nov 9, 2019 at 7:35 AM Post #1,398 of 1,922
It has just been recently that I have gone on a Chi-Fi shopping spree, and after trying multiple KZs (ZSN Pro, ZS10 Pro, ZSX), the Tin T2s, TRN V80/V90, and my personal favorite the BLON BL-03, I feel that they have really stepped their game up compared to some of the bigger names in this industry.
Although they are not as refined or accessory-heavy as something like FiiOs offerings, I think they are well worth their price and value.
Give it a try, I assure you it will open a new experience!

What cable you are using with the Blon can you send the AE link also the tips size and link. Thanks

Nov 10, 2019 at 4:08 AM Post #1,399 of 1,922

I am sorry I don't get that un-emotional, grainy, midrange at all. And for me, they are a major step up from the FH5, which sound relatively flat and uninvolving by comparison.

Maybe try the open filters (grey) and use different tips to tame, perhaps the balanced tips are introducing grain?

Other than that, great review :)

Nov 11, 2019 at 12:03 AM Post #1,400 of 1,922
Great review, I don't get that mids problem, yes they are more distant than the mids of the andromeda gold and not so organic, but they are very good with both my 1Z and DTR1, with good emotion, for the price they are great

Yeah, the Andros do have amazing mids, I tested the stock Andros but they just didn't have the bass, I prefer the FH7. The Andros are a bit of a one trick pony IMHO.

And @3x the price of the FH7... hmmm what a choice... FH7 + M11 + 2x512gb cards + an M6 thrown in or a pair of Andro Golds... hmm :darthsmile:

Nov 11, 2019 at 1:10 AM Post #1,401 of 1,922
Nov 11, 2019 at 8:44 AM Post #1,402 of 1,922
Yeah, the Andros do have amazing mids, I tested the stock Andros but they just didn't have the bass, I prefer the FH7. The Andros are a bit of a one trick pony IMHO.

And @3x the price of the FH7... hmmm what a choice... FH7 + M11 + 2x512gb cards + an M6 thrown in or a pair of Andro Golds... hmm :darthsmile:

Andros are more than a one trick pony as it is very coherent from top to bottom IMHO. I had the FH7 they were good but a bit too bright to my ears but still good regardless.

Nov 11, 2019 at 8:53 AM Post #1,403 of 1,922
Andros are more than a one trick pony as it is very coherent from top to bottom IMHO. I had the FH7 they were good but a bit too bright to my ears but still good regardless.
Fair enough :) - I just found them REALLY excellent in the midrange, smooth in the treble and just lacking in bass. For the asking price I'd really want them to blow anything at 500usd away, obliterate, no question. To my old ears, the FH7 really are a bargain. For me, the FH7 don't have me thinking I want more, specifically, in any area.

Nov 19, 2019 at 6:03 AM Post #1,404 of 1,922
Hello guys, do you have this strange big gap in the inner side between the cable and headphones? Outer side is flush. 98A533AA-45D6-43DE-9AE1-410D1BEDEFBB.jpeg

Last edited:
Nov 19, 2019 at 7:16 AM Post #1,409 of 1,922
The sound in this earphone does not disappear?
What do you mean, if it gets interrupted?

EDIT: I just went to the local store and they've replaced the headphones with the ones they had available for auditions, that just came in 2-3 weeks ago. These ones have the same distance between the cable and the headphones all around.:ksc75smile:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back