[FiiO FH7] Flagship 5-Driver (1DD + 4BAs) Hybrid In-Ear Monitors, Knowles DFK + SWFK Composite BA Drivers, 13.6mm Beryllium DD Driver
May 15, 2019 at 5:25 AM Post #34 of 1,922
FiiO FH7 New 4 Balanced Armatures 1 Dynamic Driver Flagship IEMs will be released to worldwide market by early June, if everything goes smoothly.

In order to satisfy the needs of customers who want to get the FH7 at this very early stage, we have arranged a very small quantity on FiiO Aliexpress store (>> Click here to grab one). So first come, first served! Good luck! :beyersmile:

DSC_9853.jpg

Last edited:
FiiO Stay updated on FiiO at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/FiiOAUDIO https://twitter.com/FiiO_official https://www.instagram.com/fiioofficial/ https://www.fiio.com support@fiio.com
May 15, 2019 at 6:00 AM Post #37 of 1,922
FiiO FH7 New 4 Balanced Armatures 1 Dynamic Driver Flagship IEMs will be released to worldwide market by early June, if everything goes smoothly.

In order to satisfy the needs of customers who want to get the FH7 at this very early stage, we have arranged a very small quantity on FiiO Aliexpress store (>> Click here to grab one). So first come, first served! Good luck! :beyersmile:

I just got the fa7 yesterday.Are the fh7 much better? Whats important for me is isolation and comfort,and of course sound.But i need very good isolation.

May 15, 2019 at 6:01 AM Post #38 of 1,922

Look forward to the early reviews. I know many people are very curious to hear the differences between these and the FH5. Pity they don’t ship to my country yet.

May 15, 2019 at 6:25 AM Post #41 of 1,922
The announcement for the pending release was in march but the message that came today at 4:25am announcing available at aliexpress is what i was talking about. Here i was thinking we would have to wait until midway June to get our grubby hands on the FH7.
Ahh, fair enough. They did the same thing with the M11. I managed to smuggle one out of China even before they went on sale at Ali. That said there’s no way I’m buying the FH7 blind, especially since I have no really issues with the FH5.

May 15, 2019 at 6:26 AM Post #42 of 1,922
I would say that the FH7 looks to be an improvement to the FA7 and has more versatility with its changeable filters .
I agree, I found the FA7 too midbass-focused compared to the FH5, which has more sub bass. If the FH7 dials back the mids a touch and improves on bass and treble resolution, I’m in.

May 15, 2019 at 6:39 AM Post #43 of 1,922
Ahh, fair enough. They did the same thing with the M11. I managed to smuggle one out of China even before they went on sale at Ali. That said there’s no way I’m buying the FH7 blind, especially since I have no really issues with the FH5.

Same boat... love the FH5, but more is.... well... more... lol. I always am seeking more detail and resolution, air and soundstage, if the FH7 can deliver on this then I'm in. But really need comparison to FH5 specifically. FH5's are super, can listen to them over my T1's for convenience most of the time and not be left wanting too much. Like you, I can't be dropping 460usd on a whim, when Im v happy with my existing daily drivers :)

May 15, 2019 at 6:44 AM Post #44 of 1,922
Same boat... love the FH5, but more is.... well... more... lol. I always am seeking more detail and resolution, air and soundstage, if the FH7 can deliver on this then I'm in. But really need comparison to FH5 specifically. FH5's are super, can listen to them over my T1's for convenience most of the time and not be left wanting too much. Like you, I can't be dropping 460usd on a whim, when Im v happy with my existing daily drivers :)
I know what you mean. I’ve become really lazy lately and don’t bother firing up the desktop rig when I can lie in bed with the M11 and FH5 and not be left wanting...and it’s so much more convenient! Sometimes I wonder why we put megabuck headphones on a pedestal when there’s so much real quality to be had for far less - if you know where to look (and that’s coming from someone who owns two megabuck headphones).

May 15, 2019 at 6:50 AM Post #45 of 1,922
I would say that the FH7 looks to be an improvement to the FA7 and has more versatility with its changeable filters .

I had shure se846 before and they also had changeable filters.im not fan of changing filters,because on my shures,i ended up damaging the inner sillicone rings :frowning2: Buy maybe it works better on the fh7s.I like plug and play.No tweekings.But i hope the sonaworks true-fi comes with fiio fa7 support.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back