[FiiO FH7] Flagship 5-Driver (1DD + 4BAs) Hybrid In-Ear Monitors, Knowles DFK + SWFK Composite BA Drivers, 13.6mm Beryllium DD Driver
Sep 6, 2019 at 6:06 AM Post #1,202 of 1,922
Must be - I would think true wireless is just that - Wi-Fi, not Bluetooth. So lossless.
https://royalflushmagazine.com/gami...eless-headset-nintendo-switch-ps4-pc-android/
They actually already exist but there isn't any info on if it can transmit lossless audio even though it should have more than enough data rate

There's actually already a lossless audio protocol via 2.4ghz call KleerNet. It had existed for a while I wonder why everyone doesn't even look at it. Instead all jump on bt 5.0 and all the sub 1mbps protocols.

Last edited:
Sep 6, 2019 at 9:17 AM Post #1,203 of 1,922
If you order the FH7 and want a little more bass response you could try this cable. SN Audio C16. C being copper.
There are numerous pure copper cables for FH7, even balanced. Why do you only recommend SN AUDIO C6?

Sep 7, 2019 at 2:47 AM Post #1,205 of 1,922
at the moment, it seems that the best audio transmission protocol via wireless is the HWA created by Huawei. Just a shame that it is still little known.
https://www.hwa-lhdc.org/about

Sep 9, 2019 at 3:35 AM Post #1,206 of 1,922
Looks like the Dunu DK-3001 Pro is gunning for the FH7

Sep 9, 2019 at 5:01 PM Post #1,210 of 1,922
Honestly, it's the best option about 500 bucks?
Absolutely yes. You’ll need to spend more than double to get better, and it won’t be by much. Of course that also depends on your preferred signature. If you like your sound refined, resolving, fairly neutral but also rich and vibrant, then yes. If you want a laid back, rolled off sound, or a basshead presentation, or a V-shaped signature, then no.

Sep 10, 2019 at 1:10 PM Post #1,211 of 1,922
Absolutely yes. You’ll need to spend more than double to get better, and it won’t be by much. Of course that also depends on your preferred signature. If you like your sound refined, resolving, fairly neutral but also rich and vibrant, then yes. If you want a laid back, rolled off sound, or a basshead presentation, or a V-shaped signature, then no.
it is also true that if you spend much less you will lose a little less. In any case, I'm waiting for them to judge

Sep 10, 2019 at 9:12 PM Post #1,212 of 1,922
thats a pretty good assessment of how i hear them too.
i have the Andromeda which is double the price, and the lcdi4 which is..more..hah.
these definitely compete with both for my time.

Sep 11, 2019 at 2:13 AM Post #1,214 of 1,922
Anyone else have the FH7 and FA7? Are they good complements, where the FH7 is neutral and the FA7 is laid back?
The FA7 is thick and bloated compared to the FH7. It’s still a very good IEM but not in the same league as the FH7, at least not with the music I listen to. Then again I also preferred the FH5 to the FA7. The midbass bloat of the FA7 is just too warm, and the sub bass roll off just too steep on the FA7 for my liking.

Sep 11, 2019 at 12:22 PM Post #1,215 of 1,922
Hi guys,
finally the FH7s come to me and I'm excited as a child with his new toy.
The first listening gave me these impressions.
Immediately I noticed a great detail on medium and high notes. On the bass I was a little disappointed but ..... I still have to find the right seals, try the other filters and find the right EQ setting.
On the bass I actually know a widespread answer from the divers but only if the right seal is found.
The high frequencies normally amplify them with other IEMs but with these I leave them at 0. Highly defined and detailed, average balanced without ever being intrusive.
If it is true that with a balanced cable, in pure copper, it improves the bass response, I believe that these IEMs will be a reference for me.
Excuse me for my English but help me with the translator.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back