FiiO F9, F9Pro-Detachable MMCX connector,Hi-Res Audio Certified,2.5mm TRRS/3.5mm audio cable
Oct 12, 2017 at 3:24 AM Post #677 of 1,544
we will change the design of F5 when the chip purchased from Apple out of stock in the future. I think nobody will need inline remote for iPhone in the future cause 3.5mm socket already removed quite long time since iPHone7

FiiO Stay updated on FiiO at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/FiiOAUDIO https://twitter.com/FiiO_official https://www.instagram.com/fiioofficial/ https://www.fiio.com support@fiio.com
Oct 13, 2017 at 4:15 PM Post #680 of 1,544
I have no need whatsoever for the f9 iems but a pair is on it's way to me now as they are/were available on Amazon. I ordered the red ones. Fun. (My regular iems are Shure SE 846s)

Oct 14, 2017 at 7:25 AM Post #683 of 1,544
What is it with all this Beta tester BS? I have the F9, and even if they didn't make those changes, the F9 would still be one of the best value IEMs I've seen under $100 period. Now they want to try and improve them further (after getting feedback from their customers), and you want to penalise them for it?

You really don't deserve this company - and I mean that sincerely.

If you don't like it - then go follow another company and run then down all the time. I'm utterly sick of it.

Oct 14, 2017 at 7:51 AM Post #684 of 1,544
Sorry, some of us have to pay our hard earned cash for these items, that the manufacturer feels the need to publicly admit has design issues two months after release. If that isn't Beta release, I don't know what is.

Also, we don't all get them for free, like you.

You said:

"If you don't like it - then go follow another company and run then down all the time. I'm utterly sick of it."

Then I suggest you unsubscribe from this thread if you don't like the opinions expressed here.

Last edited:
Oct 14, 2017 at 8:13 AM Post #685 of 1,544
What does that have to do with anything Darren - FiiO told me they won't accept my payments any more, and up until just over a year ago, I bought all the FiiO gear (I was actually reviewing my own gear).

What i object to is the one or two people on here parroting the beta tester line - only they do it over and over. It's quite frankly boring. I'd put you on ignore - but I'm not allowed to (because I'm a Moderator). If I'm finding it extremely annoying, then imagine how others are feeling .....

Also - do you know the definition of stupidity? Doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result. If you do indeed regard FiiO as treating you as a beta tester - STOP BUYING THEIR PRODUCTS. Then you won't need to be on the thread, and you can go tell some other company that they're treating you like a beta tester - or you could simply shell out for a TOTL Astell and Kern with a pair of customs and live in perfect happiness.

Lets go back to the original premise - you said FiiO is treating you as a beta tester. Thats actually impossible in this instance, as the product is an IEM - not software related. If you have bought an F9:
- its still functional
- the cables which were sold with it still work with no issues
- for USD 100 or equivalent, it is still one of the best deals out there (IMHO anyway)
So where is the issue? Companies come up with improvements to their product lines all the time.

Oct 14, 2017 at 8:19 AM Post #686 of 1,544
If you don't like - That is people expressing their feelings, then I suggest you resign your moderator status and don't post here anymore.

Love that you posted that afterwards.

Don't worry - I'm that close to leaving this place - it's likely to be pretty soon. Then you can carry on having your group moans (very small group I'd suggest), and when FiiO decides to stop posting on the forums anymore - you can all wonder what you did to cause it ......

Oct 14, 2017 at 8:26 AM Post #687 of 1,544
You said "for USD 100 or equivalent, it is still one of the best deals out there (IMHO anyway)"

But could have been better. Smacks of the fact the original product was not the best it could be and the company was using the initial purchasers to test the product.

Oct 14, 2017 at 8:30 AM Post #688 of 1,544
I’m ignoring you now Darren - yap on as much as you like. You are the straw that finally broke the camels back. I’m going to bed, l’ll resign as Mod tomorrow, and I’ll find a new home next week. I’m done with Head-Fi

Oct 14, 2017 at 8:35 AM Post #689 of 1,544
Love that you posted that afterwards.

Don't worry - I'm that close to leaving this place - it's likely to be pretty soon. Then you can carry on having your group moans (very small group I'd suggest), and when FiiO decides to stop posting on the forums anymore - you can all wonder what you did to cause it ......

If you think that much of yourself, I suggest you do leave. We are not worthy.

Oct 14, 2017 at 8:38 AM Post #690 of 1,544
I’m ignoring you now Darren - yap on as much as you like. You are the straw that finally broke the camels back. I’m going to bed, l’ll resign as Mod tomorrow, and I’ll find a new home next week. I’m done with Head-Fi

Sounds like you don't like your opinions to be questioned?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back