FiiO E5 amp (E3 upgraded)
Dec 10, 2008 at 12:48 AM Post #661 of 1,737
Quote:

Originally Posted by Cinders /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Just got my order shipped email from DX along with tracking number. I can't wait till it gets here.
biggrin.gif

Likewise! I'm excited - this is probably the first portable amp I've bought that will actually be small enough to bring with me all the time. GoVibes and CMOYs are great, but substantially larger than any of my players.
tongue.gif

Dec 10, 2008 at 1:39 AM Post #662 of 1,737
Jaben has also received its stock. I am actually getting my 2nd / 3rd E5 from Uncle Wilson as I am tried of waiting for the postal service.

Dec 10, 2008 at 2:12 AM Post #664 of 1,737
Quote:

Originally Posted by ClieOS /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Jaben has also received its stock. I am actually getting my 2nd / 3rd E5 from Uncle Wilson as I am tried of waiting for the postal service.

How much is Jaben selling it for?

I ordered mine from mp4nation for S$30 after their coupon discount.

I should have waited for a few days and get it from Jaben instead
smily_headphones1.gif

Cheers

Dec 10, 2008 at 4:39 AM Post #666 of 1,737
Quote:

Originally Posted by somestranger26 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
A friend of mine just preodered his from DealExtreme as well, and he found this on their site: DealExtreme indicating 14 days as a shipping estimate, so I hope you don't set your expectations too high for the shipping speed.

Sometimes DX is slow, but they will come through eventually.

Dec 10, 2008 at 5:40 AM Post #667 of 1,737
Quote:

Originally Posted by ahhian /img/forum/go_quote.gif
How much is Jaben selling it for?

I ordered mine from mp4nation for S$30 after their coupon discount.

I should have waited for a few days and get it from Jaben instead
smily_headphones1.gif

Cheers

Don't know. I reserved one but I didn't ask the price. Usually it isn't far off from the international price and I don't really mind the slight differences.

Dec 10, 2008 at 9:21 AM Post #670 of 1,737
Ordered on 26 november, only yesterday mp4nation contacted me to tell me that EMS is not available to Italy!
So they tell they will ship with normal post service and will refound the difference, but they could specify before the country availability for EMS!
And after all, my amp isn't shipped 2 weeks after the order was made...
Very disappointed with this seller...

Dec 10, 2008 at 11:44 AM Post #674 of 1,737
Quote:

Originally Posted by clownzee /img/forum/go_quote.gif
hmm..seems alotta sellers arent willing to ship to italy.. i haf no idea why.. seen that alot on ebay

I think you'll find some answers here, here, and here.

BTW my E5 shipped today and now dx has removed the "pre-order" thing from their web site.

Dec 10, 2008 at 12:13 PM Post #675 of 1,737
Quote:

Originally Posted by mape00 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I think you'll find some answers here, here, and here.

I think there is some kind of exaggeration in these links...
i always received items from various countries of the world, including Honk Kong, USA, UK, never had troubles.

What i don't understand... is why mp4nation informs me that EMS is unavailable for italy 2 weeks after i made my order...they could simply specify this before, so that I would not have lost time.

Yesterday i confirmed the order by normal registered airmal, but still no infos from them; i really don't like their customer service.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back