FiiO E5 amp (E3 upgraded)
Oct 12, 2008 at 8:51 AM Post #227 of 1,737
Please stop with this nonsense and put a thread in the right forum....

Oct 12, 2008 at 3:13 PM Post #231 of 1,737
Since I am the OP of this thread I guess I'll volunteer to write the email to FiiO for the possibility of both the group buy and the limited edition. However, I want to make it clear that I won't be the one responsible for organizing any of it. I am merely passing the message to FiiO.

Oct 12, 2008 at 3:30 PM Post #232 of 1,737
Glad I found this topic, was about to bite the bullet with the E3, but this seems much more promising. Hopefully the price point is indeed > $20...I already blew too much on a pair of speakers
biggrin.gif
, not to mention a recent purchase of PL-30s

Oct 12, 2008 at 4:53 PM Post #235 of 1,737
Quote:

Originally Posted by technetium /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Can´t wait till November... an early x-mas gift :)

You got something there. I just need one too.
bigsmile_face.gif

But that would be one DX.

I have never joined group buys before, if that going to happen how the payment would be like?

Still a limited edition sound awesome. How about add transparent case or half transparent case in light black + a shiny blue LED inside? Just an idea.

Oct 12, 2008 at 9:40 PM Post #237 of 1,737
Quote:

Originally Posted by ClieOS /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Since I am the OP of this thread I guess I'll volunteer to write the email to FiiO for the possibility of both the group buy and the limited edition. However, I want to make it clear that I won't be the one responsible for organizing any of it. I am merely passing the message to FiiO.

Awesome. Let us know what they say.

Oct 13, 2008 at 2:43 AM Post #238 of 1,737
Here is the reply I got from FiiO:

Group order is possible, but FiiO won't be able to handle individual request so the best way is for one member to organize the group order, collecting money and deal directly w/ FiiO. The member will also be responsible for distributing/shipping individual package to all other members, note that this will increase the overall price since shipping will be higher.

Head-fi Limited edition is also possible, if Jude allows FiiO to use Head-fi's logo (FiiO will contact Jude on this issue).

More on the good news: E5 will be on display on Hong Kong electronic show starting from today. More news will be coming in in the nest two days.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back