FiiO E5 amp (E3 upgraded)
Nov 29, 2008 at 6:59 PM Post #557 of 1,737
Thanks for the heads up, Sayajin. I think I'll probably order from dealextreme instead, the only downside is that I can't get the PL30 headphones from there
frown.gif
I don't suppose you know of anywhere else that ships to europe and sells then quite cheap? they're currently on ebay for £23 which is too much IMO.

Nov 29, 2008 at 8:14 PM Post #558 of 1,737
Quote:

Originally Posted by Sayajin /img/forum/go_quote.gif
It didn't surprise me he didn't has access to do that. He is a bit unprofessional about he's own business too if you ask me, I tell you why:

I did placed an order by him in September this year but he never shipped my things.
If you search the net there is several other cases where people never got their players or others stuff or even their money.
I did work a bit hard for nearly 2 months to get my money back, and I did finally receive my money a few weeks ago.
The problem, he read your mails about what you want of your order, but he just does nothing and doesn’t like much for reply you.

There is also strange things going on he's own forum. Several times more threads or posts just disappear without reason.
Did I say that he’s delivery forum is all the time full of threads where people just asking about very late orders. I remember it didn’t look very well back in September.

I just hope you get your E5 guys, I believe you don’t need to worry about your order. Just keep an eye on your order status, okay

For persons who haven’t order the E5 yet, I really prefer to preorder it on Dealextreme. It a more trusting seller. Just great! Got my E3’s from there. I never got any unusual problems here. Just don’t expect to get the E5 as Christmas gift as it expecting here to be ready to ship around middle of December or later and like all coming stuff delays may appear any time, so don’t place the E5 together with your Christmas gifts.
wink.gif

mmmm maybe i was wrong with my last post saying not to pre judge ,anyway placed my order now but used paypal may order another from dealextreme if both come will ebay the other, anyway mp4nation could get some very good publicity from this thread or some very damaging publicity dont underestimate the power of headfi
bigsmile_face.gif

Nov 29, 2008 at 9:23 PM Post #560 of 1,737
Quote:

Originally Posted by Sayajin /img/forum/go_quote.gif
It didn't surprise me he didn't has access to do that. He is a bit unprofessional about he's own business too if you ask me, I tell you why:

I did placed an order by him in September this year but he never shipped my things.
If you search the net there is several other cases where people never got their players or others stuff or even their money.
I did work a bit hard for nearly 2 months to get my money back, and I did finally receive my money a few weeks ago.
The problem, he read your mails about what you want of your order, but he just does nothing and doesn’t like much for reply you.

There is also strange things going on he's own forum. Several times more threads or posts just disappear without reason.
Did I say that he’s delivery forum is all the time full of threads where people just asking about very late orders. I remember it didn’t look very well back in September.

I just hope you get your E5 guys, I believe you don’t need to worry about your order. Just keep an eye on your order status, okay

For persons who haven’t order the E5 yet, I really prefer to preorder it on Dealextreme. It a more trusting seller. Just great! Got my E3’s from there. I never got any unusual problems here. Just don’t expect to get the E5 as Christmas gift as it expecting here to be ready to ship around middle of December or later and like all coming stuff delays may appear any time, so don’t place the E5 together with your Christmas gifts.
wink.gif

I've bought a couple of items from mp4nation, same go's for my brother, no issues whatsoever, I've also bought quite a few items from DX and did have some issues with a couple of items, so it's swings & roundabouts.

Nov 30, 2008 at 11:30 PM Post #562 of 1,737
Thanks for the updates here--was away for a few days and just saw the latest update, and ordered an E5.

Also, thanks for the 15% discount info.--every little bit helps! (For others, for a 15%-off discount code at MP4nation.net (which expires today, Nov. 30, unless extended), go to that website and register for the forums, and then go to the coupon forum thread, where you can find the code.)

Dec 1, 2008 at 3:13 AM Post #564 of 1,737
Quote:

Originally Posted by clownzee /img/forum/go_quote.gif
i jus got mine from DealExtreme! here we go!

hey waitaminit.. htere's a white version? i only see the black version..

there's only one version coming out for now: the black with the white top and bottom. originally they were going to release a black with a red top and bottom. so when he says white, i'm pretty sure he means the white top and bottom version

Dec 1, 2008 at 6:38 PM Post #567 of 1,737
The word from MP4nation.net today is that it will be receiving stock on Thursday and shipping on Friday. As of last Saturday, a bit more than half the original 200 piece shipment had been pre-ordered.

edit/update: As of this afternoon U.S. time, there were about 40 pieces left in the initial MP4nation shipment. And so those who ordered earlier should all be receiving theirs (there was some question here above about that).

Dec 1, 2008 at 10:41 PM Post #568 of 1,737
nooooooo! I really wanted a red one when I saw it! It looks like it matches one of my paint jobs perfectly!

also, my D2 is red
frown.gif

hopefully if they never come out with the red one they'll come out with a full white one like the E3. I'd grab that.

Dec 1, 2008 at 11:22 PM Post #569 of 1,737
Quote:

Originally Posted by nyumetsu /img/forum/go_quote.gif
nooooooo! I really wanted a red one when I saw it! It looks like it matches one of my paint jobs perfectly!

also, my D2 is red
frown.gif

hopefully if they never come out with the red one they'll come out with a full white one like the E3. I'd grab that.

Take it apart and paint it! Or for the ghetto/barrio look use a sharpie.
wink.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back