FiiO E11 & E11K & A3 Information + Support
Jan 22, 2014 at 4:48 PM Post #1,141 of 1,271
  I have to say that I have owned some nice small headphone amps in the past and for the sound and money the Fiio e 11 wins best value and sound by a landslide. It very nicely opens the sound stage and is light and turns cheap headphones into sounding great and good cans better. Bottom line WOW!

Am I missing something or,as I can see,you have been waiting for almost 8 years to write your first post :)

Jan 22, 2014 at 9:48 PM Post #1,143 of 1,271

The winner for lurker of the decade goes to... Mr. Gallichio! Congratulations, Mike!

This is very funny (Ascenic)and almost unbelievable! (Mike)
eek.gif

Jan 23, 2014 at 12:54 AM Post #1,145 of 1,271
I appreciate Mike's patience.  At least he didn't say anything factually wrong, like my last 2nd to last post. :atsmile:

Yeah he really is a serious patience guy. LoL,looks like you sure threw stones at some headfi'er on your very first post.....:wink: as you ignored to include ur first post.

And seems like mike was honestly waiting all these (8) years to find his suitable can and finaly ended up buying E11..:D
JK....

Jan 23, 2014 at 3:18 PM Post #1,148 of 1,271
Hello all!

I just got a E6 and E11. At first I thought I would just keep the E6 because of how tiny it is but not sure if it is placebo or what, but it seems the E11 just opens up things some more even with my easy to drive headphones.
In any case, from my phone, how do you recommend setting things up...like volume half way up then crank the E11 or what you think worst best?
These little things are amazing!

Thanks!

Jan 31, 2014 at 4:58 PM Post #1,149 of 1,271
  Hi Dino. 
I hope you enjoyed the info here I posted about the Fiio amp.  If you did not like it That's Ok also.  I don't often talk about products unless they are really outstanding. 
Mike

I Can't to agree more,got mine E11 yesterday and it's realy outstanding.
I don't speak audiophile's language so can't to describe the details but it makes my HFI-580s the whole new pair of cans. Definitly worth every $ :)

Feb 5, 2014 at 8:16 AM Post #1,150 of 1,271
Guys, coming from the Xperia Z Ultra as my source, do you think it will make any difference if I replace the stock 3.5mm cable with something better built?
I was thinking http://www.cablesforless.com/Super-High-Quality-8-Inch-35mm-Stereo-Male-To-Male-Audio-Cable-P6761C209.aspx  or the Cardas HPI mini-mini 6" - Head-Fi

Feb 9, 2014 at 5:00 AM Post #1,152 of 1,271
Guys, coming from the Xperia Z Ultra as my source, do you think it will make any difference if I replace the stock 3.5mm cable with something better built?
I was thinking http://www.cablesforless.com/Super-High-Quality-8-Inch-35mm-Stereo-Male-To-Male-Audio-Cable-P6761C209.aspx  or the Cardas HPI mini-mini 6" - Head-Fi

Wouldn't count on it. You will be better off if you can get something like the e18 that can make your Android just storage for music plus a player interface. Let the DAC play your music. The e11 isn't that good to show the difference in sound by using a better cable. I know.. I have the e11 too. It's a bit noisy with sensitive IEMs.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Feb 26, 2014 at 5:10 PM Post #1,153 of 1,271
So I  received my E11 in the mail yesterday, the one that has the extra battery and charger with it, and man.... Does this thing offer some tasty bass! Im using a samsung epic 4g touch with a 64gb micro sd card as my default device. Also I have Viper4android with bass boost to %150 and High Quality headphones set to 2x..... Setting the EQ to 2 preset and Gain to 2... My Sennheiser HD 280's rumble my head... Like I Was scared cause my ears went numb when i started listening to a bit of Dubstep lol... Orchestral music has the deep bass and crisp highs Ive been wanting all this time!... I have immediately bought another amplifier for my desktop ( Though that was an entirely different brand)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back