FiiO E07K ANDES Review and Help Thread
Jan 8, 2013 at 2:12 PM Post #376 of 1,676
You can also find LOD adapters for the Sansa Fuze like the one pictured below.  I've had one like this is the past, and it allows you to use your own 3.5mm to 3.5mm cable, of any length.  You can find these on eBay for about $16.00 and may even find other vendors that sell them.

Jan 11, 2013 at 11:36 AM Post #377 of 1,676
my E07K works fine with my sons S3 but not with my note 2 ,would it be because His firmware version is 4.1.2 and mine is 4.1.1 ?

Jan 11, 2013 at 1:08 PM Post #378 of 1,676
same firmware and kernel as my sons s3 but does not work on my note 2.....next stop root the phone I guess

Jan 11, 2013 at 8:39 PM Post #381 of 1,676
Quote:root wont do anything, if its not compatible with stock, root wont make it compatible, u can use usb audio recorder as a temp solution,btw wts ur son s3 model?international s3?

I rooted my phone and will flash in Perseus kernel!  and that should fix it I hope...my sons is a T-mobile S3 and it has the same Kernel as I am running on my note 2 and same firmware .
love the jellybomb rom I am running

Jan 11, 2013 at 9:47 PM Post #382 of 1,676
Quote:
u can use usb audio recorder as a temp solution,

can not get this to work either ,I am hoping the new kernel makes it work but if not I will give up..

Jan 12, 2013 at 1:49 AM Post #384 of 1,676
That was me in the other thread. I can confirm that it is working on my Note 2 running Cleanrom V1 (verizon base) with the Perseus Kernel (v 30.1) My wifes N2 is running Beans v5 rom with the Perseus Kernel (earlier version 28.1 i believe) and it works on her phone as well.

Jan 12, 2013 at 6:03 AM Post #385 of 1,676
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drum747 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

That was me in the other thread can confirm that it is working on my Note 2 running Cleanrom V1 (verizon base) with the Perseus Kernel (v 30.1) My wifes N2 is running Beans v5 rom with the Perseus Kernel (earlier version 28.1 i believe) and it works on her phone as well.

Yes it was u @-@, us variant rom has files that makes andes work, but with international it doesnt not work i tried alot of things. Only usb audio recorder works and the sound is sucks unlike when u use it with the pc.

Jan 12, 2013 at 12:35 PM Post #386 of 1,676
That's too bad, I wonder what is so different? Maybe its a kernel issue? I think Perseus Kernel might be available for the international version but Im not positive. Maybe check that out and see if it resolves the issue. Good luck!

Edit: Maybe you have tried this already but if not, this looks like the International version of the Perseus Kernel in this thread:
forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1927852

I dont know if I can post that link so mods please remove if necessary.

Jan 12, 2013 at 1:02 PM Post #387 of 1,676
Quote:
That's too bad, I wonder what is so different? Maybe its a kernel issue? I think Perseus Kernel might be available for the international version but Im not positive. Maybe check that out and see if it resolves the issue. Good luck!

Edit: Maybe you have tried this already but if not, this looks like the International version of the Perseus Kernel in this thread:
forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1927852

I dont know if I can post that link so mods please remove if necessary.

Unless the link links to a project that is illegal in the United States, is profane, or from someone that is banned on Head-Fi. You should be fine. I'm no mod but I did read the rules and TOS of head fi many times.

Jan 12, 2013 at 1:06 PM Post #388 of 1,676
after doing the perseus kernel there is no change,would love to try the cleanrom but am unsure being this is a sprint phone,on the bright side my phone is running fantastic and is a much better device now   :)

Jan 12, 2013 at 1:35 PM Post #389 of 1,676
Thanks for the clarification Panda! I'm new here so I didn't know for sure.

after doing the perseus kernel there is no change,would love to try the cleanrom but am unsure being this is a sprint phone,on the bright side my phone is running fantastic and is a much better device now   :)

Here is the link to the Sprint version of Cleanrom:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1957559

Its a little different than my version but worth a shot! Please read to make sure its the correct version for your phone. As they say, I am not responsible if your house burns down or your phone explodes! :D

Jan 12, 2013 at 1:45 PM Post #390 of 1,676
maybe the thing that we are looking for is inside services.jar cuz it has setting for wired accessory inside it, ill try to learn how to modify it >_> or maybe ill replace it with cleanrom wired accessory files

Users who are viewing this thread

Back