Fiio amps?
Sep 30, 2008 at 7:03 AM Post #647 of 877
I have order mine! now juz wait and
L3000.gif

Sep 30, 2008 at 7:05 AM Post #648 of 877
Just get 'em on ebay guys. I cancelled my DX order, got the refund the next day (cancelled at night here in US), and ordered on eBay at the same time. I got it within a week and it was only like 5 bucks more...

Black one btw.

Sep 30, 2008 at 3:12 PM Post #651 of 877
I whent to their web site last night and it said 17 more days wait so I ask if they have the white one in stock to please send me that one. This morning when I got up I had an e-mail that my amp has been shipped. I mean all this time over a month I have been waiting for the black one and all they had to say was out of stock on the black one but white one is in stock and I would have said send that one. LOL.

Sep 30, 2008 at 3:15 PM Post #652 of 877
The white was out of stock a week or two ago though as well. There sure is a demand for these bad boys!
wink.gif

Sep 30, 2008 at 4:23 PM Post #654 of 877
I'm waiting mine for 26 days now. It should be here anytime now.

Sep 30, 2008 at 6:14 PM Post #655 of 877
Anybody else having trouble with the white one dying out on them? Mine will work for about 20 seconds and then cut out, and then i have to bang it around a bit and it'll randomly come back on and off? Is this just faulty or a common problem?

Sep 30, 2008 at 6:20 PM Post #656 of 877
Quote:

Originally Posted by Lazerboy2000 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Anybody else having trouble with the white one dying out on them? Mine will work for about 20 seconds and then cut out, and then i have to bang it around a bit and it'll randomly come back on and off? Is this just faulty or a common problem?

Mine did that one day, for about half an hour..I don't know what it was, but I changed the batteries twice, thinking maybe I got some bad luck and had two faulty batteries in the same pack (of 30, Duracells..so unlikely) and the 3rd battery worked and it hasn't done it since. Maybe the battery connections are just finicky? But like I said it hasn't done it since and it's been uhh 3 weeks?

Sep 30, 2008 at 6:23 PM Post #657 of 877
Quote:

dude, when in doubt, exchange it. you dont want to wait, then have it be too late to do so. The people at Fiio are pretty cool about exchanges if need be.

Sep 30, 2008 at 9:50 PM Post #658 of 877
Ships on 10/16/2008 (16 days)
biggrin.gif
Maybe I'll get mine on that shipment...

Not only do I want the amp, I want the cable that comes with it, cause I dun wanna spend $6 for each CMoy I'm making :<. Dealextreme supposedly has a great replacement policy...they usually don't even ask you to return your product, since shipping is about the same cost as the product itself.

Sep 30, 2008 at 10:00 PM Post #659 of 877
Quote:

The first I received had some problem that they only worked if I twisted them (the jacks) a bit. Weird stuff. I contacted dealextreme.com and am now waiting for the replacement :|

Quote:

Originally Posted by kirtar /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Dealextreme supposedly has a great replacement policy...they usually don't even ask you to return your product, since shipping is about the same cost as the product itself.

Yeah. But this is a cost to you and not to them. When stores start making that then the abuse will start. Jaben used to that also, it lasted a couple of days....

Sep 30, 2008 at 10:11 PM Post #660 of 877
Quote:

Originally Posted by japc /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Yeah. But this is a cost to you and not to them. When stores start making that then the abuse will start. Jaben used to that also, it lasted a couple of days....

Mmm....True....Probably the process is a lot more complicated than I made it sound....but...

It appears my order shipped (ordered on the 9th), so I hope y'all who've been waiting for a month or so are getting yours from the last batch they got. Can't wait :>

Users who are viewing this thread

Back