1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

FIDUE A83 impressions and discussion thread

First

Back
186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195
197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205
Next

Last
  1. Midgetguy

Well.....Fidue is Chinese and they somehow manage to cut prices. Maybe the guys have Fidue have figured out how to make this a successor to the A83 while making it sound a tier up? Wishful thinking [​IMG]

2. sunset754

3. HiFiChris Contributor
    Fidue's Weibo page I linked one page ago (more precisely one of their posts) gives information about the MSRP if the google translator did not made an error.

4. Ziadax
    Those connectors look awesome. MMCX + Sony EX-1000 style screw in combined into one

5. Kawa Design
    900 dollars, or 5678 yuan in the Mainland. 
    Source

According to the same source they're going for a balanced sound signature and a really large soundstage, and spent 700 days of research on these. 

6. Hisoundfi Contributor
    In Fidue I trust.

Everything I've heard so far has been excellent, with the exception of the a33.

Even the a65 was excellent.

7. HiFiChris Contributor
    So true, Vince. [​IMG]

8. H20Fidelity Contributor
    That cable I purchased for my A83 many months ago is for sale.

I'm not using it any longer since moving onto other earphones.

The sale is only for Australia however, any A83 owners can contact me, I'll ship it out to your location.

Shurecablesale1.jpg

Sales in my signature.

9. alvinmate
    This looks amazing.... any dates on these beauties?

I wonder if this is going to challenge the likes of Campfire Andromeda[​IMG]

Quote:

10. H20Fidelity Contributor
    I'm not sure on the release, the others may be able to help.

11. twister6 Contributor

Will find out soon [​IMG]

12. Hisoundfi Contributor
    I'm SIRIUS
    20160608_130803.jpg
    http://www.head-fi.org/t/810751/the-earphone-game-just-got-a-lot-more-sirius-the-new-five-driver-hybrid-flagship-from-fidue

13. gammonflaps
    Awesome thread, guys.

I'm on my second pair of A83's and they're incredible, but the left ear has dropped out again, unfortunately.  

Luckily for me they're in warranty, but this will be the third pair in 5 months.  

It's a disappointing aspect of these fantastic 'phones.  

14. twister6 Contributor

Do you have a cable/connection issue or defective earpiece?  Have you tried swapping L/R shells to see if the problem follows the earpiece or stays with a cable side?

15. gammonflaps
    I believe it to be something to do with the cable/connection as it comes and goes with a little pressure on the round cable part next to the ear piece.

No, I've not swapped it round at all - As it was under warranty, I though the best idea is imply to get new ones.

Thanks for the reply though, that's something I wouldn't have thought of otherwise.

First

Back
186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195
197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205
Next

Last