FIDUE A83 impressions and discussion thread
May 31, 2016 at 7:25 PM Post #2,926 of 3,064

If 3-way A83 msrp price is $349, do you think 5-way SIRIUS price will be the same or $50 more?  Wishful thinking, right?
wink.gif

Well.....Fidue is Chinese and they somehow manage to cut prices. Maybe the guys have Fidue have figured out how to make this a successor to the A83 while making it sound a tier up? Wishful thinking
wink.gif

Jun 2, 2016 at 6:43 PM Post #2,929 of 3,064
Those connectors look awesome. MMCX + Sony EX-1000 style screw in combined into one

Jun 4, 2016 at 12:07 AM Post #2,931 of 3,064
900 dollars, or 5678 yuan in the Mainland. 
[COLOR=FF4400]Source[/COLOR]

According to the same source they're going for a balanced sound signature and a really large soundstage, and spent 700 days of research on these. 
In Fidue I trust.

Everything I've heard so far has been excellent, with the exception of the a33.

Even the a65 was excellent.

Jun 4, 2016 at 7:56 AM Post #2,933 of 3,064
That cable I purchased for my A83 many months ago is for sale.

I'm not using it any longer since moving onto other earphones.

The sale is only for Australia however, any A83 owners can contact me, I'll ship it out to your location.

Sales in my signature.

Jun 6, 2016 at 3:04 AM Post #2,934 of 3,064
This looks amazing.... any dates on these beauties?

I wonder if this is going to challenge the likes of Campfire Andromeda
wink_face.gif

Quote:

THIS was posted on Fidue's facebook page earlier today.

And THIS.

These look rather nifty. If they've improved the fit, and the sound quality even just a little more then wow!

Jun 6, 2016 at 10:41 AM Post #2,936 of 3,064
  This looks amazing.... any dates on these beauties?

I wonder if this [Fidue SIRIUS] is going to challenge the likes of Campfire Andromeda
wink_face.gif

Will find out soon
wink.gif

Jun 9, 2016 at 9:27 AM Post #2,938 of 3,064
Awesome thread, guys.

I'm on my second pair of A83's and they're incredible, but the left ear has dropped out again, unfortunately.  

Luckily for me they're in warranty, but this will be the third pair in 5 months.  

It's a disappointing aspect of these fantastic 'phones.  

Jun 9, 2016 at 10:59 AM Post #2,939 of 3,064
  Awesome thread, guys.

I'm on my second pair of A83's and they're incredible, but the left ear has dropped out again, unfortunately.  

Luckily for me they're in warranty, but this will be the third pair in 5 months.  

It's a disappointing aspect of these fantastic 'phones.  

Do you have a cable/connection issue or defective earpiece?  Have you tried swapping L/R shells to see if the problem follows the earpiece or stays with a cable side?

Jun 9, 2016 at 11:03 AM Post #2,940 of 3,064

Do you have a cable/connection issue or defective earpiece?  Have you tried swapping L/R shells to see if the problem follows the earpiece or stays with a cable side?

I believe it to be something to do with the cable/connection as it comes and goes with a little pressure on the round cable part next to the ear piece.

No, I've not swapped it round at all - As it was under warranty, I though the best idea is imply to get new ones.

Thanks for the reply though, that's something I wouldn't have thought of otherwise.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back