Fidue A73 - Hybrid (1DD + 1BA) IEM - Impressions and discussion thread
Jul 8, 2015 at 8:01 AM Post #256 of 1,164

Read this review: http://www.head-fi.org/products/fidue-a73-hybrid-monitor-earphones-with-universal-single-button-remote-and-microphone/reviews/13260

oh I did, that is basically what got me hooked and the reason I'm here asking for more info before pulling the trigger, but it answers neither of my questions..

Jul 8, 2015 at 8:06 AM Post #257 of 1,164
Yes they are quite strange.

They are tall and made of very soft silicon with a fairly large bore - possibly same if not bigger than the double flange A73 ones.

I'm now wondering if these are Meelec single flange tips and got confused in thinking they are sennheiser ones as they were in wrong box.

** EDIT**

The tips are MEELEC Extra Long Single Flange and not Sennheiser - sorry.

Can be seen in this pack in the back of the photo. Furtherest back Center right.

http://www.meelec.com/MEElectronics_Original_Eartips_for_M11_Earphones_p/tipset10-m11-bk-mee.htm

Ok so changed the tips to the one you are using, almost similar...was using on my Pistons before. The treble now is little bright, but the bass has become tight and mids have come out too.

Disabled all the extra settings in Neutron except 64-bit and audiophile..sounds pretty good on my OnePlus One.

what exactly did i spent 6 ******* euro for? that app doesnt make any difference to songs and there is no refund on itunes store. tell me how to use it to make it useful or i just say it bs and dont recomend it

Jul 8, 2015 at 9:29 AM Post #259 of 1,164
what exactly did i spent 6 ******* euro for? that app doesnt make any difference to songs and there is no refund on itunes store. tell me how to use it to make it useful or i just say it bs and dont recomend it

Are you for real ?
No time for your ill manners.
Can't imagine you being able to appreciate anything fine in life.

Jul 8, 2015 at 12:20 PM Post #260 of 1,164

You were better off getting noozy player...if available for iPhone

Jul 8, 2015 at 2:07 PM Post #261 of 1,164

Chill mate, your ears are just not good enough to hear the difference. It's actually pretty obvious to the trained audiophile and saves at least 200-300 hours of burn-in.
smile_phones.gif

Jul 8, 2015 at 4:05 PM Post #262 of 1,164
You were better off getting noozy player...if available for iPhone

no not on iphone.
sorry but couldnt help it, but im using apples music stream thing. seems like a descent service. but i already have lots of music to listen to with radio streams, this just plays different music. anyone used apple music?

Jul 9, 2015 at 1:05 AM Post #263 of 1,164
Ok that Neutron Player is the BOMB! Worth every penny. I will be tweaking the hell out of it but love how it improved my LG G3 sound and I I really liked the G3 to start with! Might buy it for my iPad Mini 2 as well but will see as I don't use the mini much for music.

Jul 9, 2015 at 4:01 AM Post #265 of 1,164
Quick question...although i am loving the Onplus One + Neutron player combo with A73, I would want a portable DAP for gym,etc.

Oneplus is too big to carry around in gyms...so question is if i pair A73 with xDuoo, will I be getting the same clean sound as i am getting with Neutron? My cowon s9 doesn't sound as good with these earphones as i would want them to be.

Jul 9, 2015 at 5:18 AM Post #267 of 1,164
Just literally got these 10 minutes ago...WOW!! no hype with these the soundstage is huge...very good i have never used a hybrid before these blow me away ...the mids are beautiful ...the treble smooth and no harshness....loving this!!! And the bass is impactful and goes deep ...I say this again no hype with these out the box they sound fantastic....

Jul 9, 2015 at 5:56 AM Post #268 of 1,164
  Quick question...although i am loving the Onplus One + Neutron player combo with A73, I would want a portable DAP for gym,etc.

Oneplus is too big to carry around in gyms...so question is if i pair A73 with xDuoo, will I be getting the same clean sound as i am getting with Neutron? My cowon s9 doesn't sound as good with these earphones as i would want them to be.

Probably even better quality.

Jul 9, 2015 at 7:21 AM Post #269 of 1,164
what are the settings for neutron player? i set to 64 bit

Jul 9, 2015 at 7:25 AM Post #270 of 1,164
Just literally got these 10 minutes ago...WOW!! no hype with these the soundstage is huge...very good i have never used a hybrid before these blow me away ...the mids are beautiful ...the treble smooth and no harshness....loving this!!! And the bass is impactful and goes deep ...I say this again no hype with these out the box they sound fantastic....

ye hybrid are the way to go. dinamic drivers can get you this far. but if you want better sound you will look at hybrid iems. sennheiser is good at detailed audio but they dont have much bass and are thin sounding. if you want good bass you need hybrid. ba are not good at bass cause their driver diaphragm is too small to make bass waves. i have iem with hybrid as well, i like the sound. especially nice bass and clarity and detail.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back