Fidue A65 - Titanium micro dynamic driver IEM - impressions and discussion thread
Jun 15, 2015 at 12:26 PM Post #16 of 62

thanks buddy. One more thing, i already own a KC06A. Now do you think it would be worth buying the A63 ?

From what I read, A63 is mid-forward and KC06A bass emphasized to its predecessor KC06....but still I highly recommend to go thru respective threads.

Jun 15, 2015 at 12:32 PM Post #17 of 62

The A65 is absolutely stunning for the $60 price range. Great balanced sound, very good detailed and articulate signature. They're not for bass heads, but the bass is great when needed. A very good all rounder.

Buddy, any idea how these sound compared to A63? actually, ive won an ebay auction for new A63 for Just $33. Dunno if i should buy them or not.

I hate reading things like this. One should look at this as a commitment.

Jun 15, 2015 at 12:35 PM Post #18 of 62
  I hate reading things like this. One should look at this as a commitment.

+1, not abiding ebay policy.....also he's a liar, he already bought it but yet to pay....lol.
wink.gif

Jun 15, 2015 at 12:55 PM Post #19 of 62

+1, not abiding ebay policy.....also he's a liar, he already bought it but yet to pay....lol.
wink.gif

hehe.. guilty as charged.. alrighty then, ill buy em and sell it off to some one (unopened)  :D for $45 may be. lemme know if anyone's inrerested. :D

Jun 15, 2015 at 2:16 PM Post #22 of 62

ha ha truth be told!
biggrin.gif
.....btw, @eaglearrow I was jk.

hehe.. no probs man.. but honestly, i get wat u said about ebay policy. Its absolutely true. 
biggrin.gif
and hell, y not buy em wen i can make a few extra bucks..
wink_face.gif

Jun 15, 2015 at 2:30 PM Post #23 of 62

hehe.. no probs man.. but honestly, i get wat u said about ebay policy. Its absolutely true. 
biggrin.gif
and hell, y not buy em wen i can make a few extra bucks..
wink_face.gif

That's a real steal if it's "like new/sparingly used" condition tho you buy them used from ebay......as the build of it, is no doubt,a sturdy one and the native sound of mid-forward is really hard to find in this price range ($33? used)......Hope I will not be stoned for this as I'm still talking about Fidue.
wink.gif

Jun 15, 2015 at 2:37 PM Post #24 of 62
  That's a real steal if it's "like new/sparingly used" condition tho you buy them used from ebay......as the build of it, is no doubt,a sturdy one and the native sound of mid-forward is really hard to find in this price range ($33? used)......Hope I will not be stoned for this as I'm still talking about Fidue.
wink.gif

Nope, not used at all.. its a brand new item. sold by a well known retailer.. :wink:

Jun 15, 2015 at 3:23 PM Post #26 of 62

Use your paypal blindly if you are on thirst for mid-forward (oh yeah just like me) sound!....

hehe.. oki buddy.. tnks a lot. i listen to vocals,pop and i heard they are stellar in vocals dept.. :)

Jun 25, 2015 at 4:15 AM Post #27 of 62
I've been listening to the Fidue A65 exclusively for 2 days now and I must say I'm really loving the way they sound. They're very nice rich and full mid-forward sound. Absolutely sublime of vocal and acoustic music. That said, they also do really nicely with EDM music as well, especially vocal trance. Being slightly mid forward they're actually quite flat throughout, and has a considerable amount of sub-bass that is very articulate. Treble response is also quite smooth, and has no dips that I can notice. There is a slight peak at 5kHz and around 11-12kHz which means that detail, sparkle and air is kept but is not as prominent as with the Dunu Titan 1 which is also a titanium dynamic driver. I really am loving them!

Jun 29, 2015 at 4:50 PM Post #28 of 62
how they compare to A73? :)

Jun 29, 2015 at 6:02 PM Post #29 of 62
  how they compare to A73? :)

Completely different type of signature between the 2. The A65 is a mid forward, vocal beast that just sounds raw and deep with all vocals and acoustic music. The A73 is a more detailed, more extended signature. The A73 is more of a V shape, where the A65 is closer to flat.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back