Fidue A65 - Titanium micro dynamic driver IEM - impressions and discussion thread
Aug 9, 2015 at 5:57 AM Post #46 of 62
Nice set of shots. I have been listening to my A65 for almost a week now. It is indeed a great value considering its price. Very nice with my X1 & X3 2G. With my limited collection of headphones, I can only compare it to the Senn HD-239 in terms of fullness of the music I hear. It was surprising that, to me, it does not sound like an IEM.

Sep 10, 2015 at 2:46 AM Post #47 of 62

Very nice and concise review, thanks!

sound
pros:
balanced towards a bit vshaped, wide soundstage with good extension and quality/quantity/speed.
cons: sibilance issue for some

I would definitely buy these instead of Titan1 and for anyone who wants a versatile inexpensive (~120USD ) IEM that performs above what many offer for that price... My only concerns would be fit/comfort/potential sibilance and cable usability and bundled tips. I would've possibly liked them a bit warmer in the mids around 1khz but that's easily adjustable with a relatively narrow Q EQ on clip+.

Thanks for your impressions!

This A65 looks very nice! Probably I will give it a try 
smile.gif

Oct 6, 2015 at 1:13 PM Post #49 of 62
Dec 4, 2015 at 11:35 PM Post #53 of 62
Apr 17, 2016 at 6:15 AM Post #57 of 62
I've now posted my own review of these gorgeous little gems. Great sound and value. Thanks @Tony-Hifi for sharing on the UK tour. Click on the picture for the review. 
ksc75smile.gif

Aug 9, 2016 at 1:00 AM Post #60 of 62

Dude, you're a criminal for getting the A65 at this utterly ridiculously low price. Congrats! 
etysmile.gif

It's funny because when gearbest posted the deal on Fidue IEM's I ordered the A71ti.  Then I started reading about the A65 and decided what the hell might as well get it as well.  Well needless to say the A65 is definitely the gem of the two.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back