Feliks-Audio EUFORIA - A Wolf in "Sheep's" Clothing...
Jul 1, 2017 at 1:47 PM Post #3,350 of 11,460
Yes, but it is F° where he is going!

Jul 1, 2017 at 3:03 PM Post #3,354 of 11,460
Looks interesting and genuine. It's from India so I guess great with Bollywood songs. Since the price is cheap why don't you try it and let us know.

Jul 1, 2017 at 3:06 PM Post #3,355 of 11,460
Yeah, maybe I will do it. So far I have liked everything I head from Ken Rad in different tube types.
The same seller also has a pair of Telefunken 6080. I read that there are many fake ones around, but not all (?).

Jul 1, 2017 at 4:06 PM Post #3,357 of 11,460
Are the original Telefunken 6080 any good? I don't want to pull the trigger on any more tubes now, but I am asking just out of curiosity.
I could not find much around about those Telefunken 6080.

When I get the KR 6080 and GEC 6080 then I can play a bit with different combos of driver and power tubes. I have to admit that even the PSVANE are quite good.
A bit lighter bass/mids than ken-rad 6SN7GT but they sound very articulate, and they really shine with acoustic music in my opinion.

Jul 1, 2017 at 6:36 PM Post #3,359 of 11,460
I remember back in the "old days" of the Elise thread. Everybody was saying the fotons were absolute crap. I had 6 of them, and thought they sounded fine. Funny how everything changes.
Good to see UT not leaving. Although he is very strong in his beliefs (even though we may not all agree) he is very valuable ,. He is one of the best when describing what a certain tube is capable of doing musically.

Jul 1, 2017 at 6:58 PM Post #3,360 of 11,460
I remember back in the "old days" of the Elise thread. Everybody was saying the fotons were absolute crap. I had 6 of them, and thought they sounded fine. Funny how everything changes.
Good to see UT not leaving. Although he is very strong in his beliefs (even though we may not all agree) he is very valuable ,. He is one of the best when describing what a certain tube is capable of doing musically.

Please AQ, with these kind of praises, my cycling helmet won't fit my head anymore. The yardstick I adopt in evaluating tubes are from a Western movie. It's either good, bad or ugly and you know who is the last man standing after that 3 way fire fight.

As for me being valuable, I know that and my cavoodle knows that. Finn wags his tail like a happy pup every night he sees me coming home. A dog's a man's best friend I tell you.

You'll be rich... I mean richer as you are already rich AQ !!! with the Fotons price climbing steadily on the stock exchange.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back