Feliks-Audio EUFORIA - A Wolf in "Sheep's" Clothing...
Jun 18, 2017 at 9:51 AM Post #3,122 of 11,472
Recently I got a PM from an Arizona resident who had seen one of my posts on a Schiit thread telling me about an Arizona meet thread that I didn't know about. The group doesn't seem very active, but I guess they have had at least one meet and are trying to plan another one. He has a pretty impressive system including a Gumby. Hope they will plan a meet where I can show off one of my F-A amps. Probably would take Elise in hopes of finding someone in Arizona who would want to buy it. Either that or I will pack it for my rescue trip to Sydney. UT is now without a pre-2017 Elise for his collection.

Jun 18, 2017 at 9:53 AM Post #3,124 of 11,472
Looks like we might horse trade PCT's and my labor for the boxes! PCT hope you get to hear a gumby, I know you are hiding more funds, so we have to put those out in the economy, it is your civic duty!

Jun 18, 2017 at 9:58 AM Post #3,126 of 11,472
Pct you can just borrow CF's Gumby for a test drive. I would let you have my Yggy for a test drive too except I've cemented it to my desk. So you have to come here, do some work and listen to Yggy.

I don't want pre 2017 Elise. My version has special tuning. :smile_phones:

Jun 18, 2017 at 9:59 AM Post #3,127 of 11,472
Looks like we might horse trade PCT's and my labor for the boxes! PCT hope you get to hear a gumby, I know you are hiding more funds, so we have to put those out in the economy, it is your civic duty!

Well, as i just reported, there is a guy here in Arizona who owns the Gumby. So that may happen. Yeah. I do have hidden funds. Just can't remember where I hid them (((

BTW, that Arizona guy also owns an Eddie Current Zana Deux w custom upgrades. Would be fun to hear.

Jun 18, 2017 at 10:01 AM Post #3,128 of 11,472
Try this one to ease in to your day.

Jun 18, 2017 at 10:02 AM Post #3,129 of 11,472
Having 3 amps is good. I've been listening to music for 12 hours straight. If I had only one amp, it would have burn by now but I've been alternating between the amps every 3 hours. Good right?

If I get back the La Figaro 339, I'll have 4 amps to alternate. Brilliant. Problem is how to tell my son that I want it back? I can't....... no dad can do that......

Jun 18, 2017 at 10:19 AM Post #3,133 of 11,472
Well it's morning for you as it is morning for me except it's very early morning here at 12:15am...... so bedtime beckons for me BUT

I'm reminded that I'm an Innocent Man and no one sings it better than Billy Joel..... and you know what? He sings it better when he's older .... amazing. So my parting words to you my friends is that it's never too late to discover that you really have a singing talent. So open up your vocal chords and sing it with Billy on this song for me .... please.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back