FEARLESS Audio IEM's Discussion/Impressions
May 6, 2019 at 7:06 AM Post #1,892 of 5,204
So, after a long wait of over a month, my custom S8F's are finally on the way!! .

I had confirmed the order for custom S8F's on Mar 25th, and provided all the .stl files earlier itself. For those who want to go custom, do expect some delay. I was told that, some of the orders were being processed earlier, while others were taking time (maybe depending on the faceplate customization).

Anyway, hoping for the best, especially w.r.t fit.!!

Finally, I have received the custom IEMs today. Must say that shipping was super-fast, thanks to Lillian.:) (from linsoul/dd-audio)
These look great!! Getting the hang of inserting them. Will update with my impressions later. :)

5.jpg

7.jpg

9.jpg

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    3.5 MB · Views: 0
May 6, 2019 at 8:16 AM Post #1,894 of 5,204
I'd appreciate that. Thank you!
Both IEMs output roughly the same quantity and style of bass so the CP probably won't satisfy you.

The CP has less upper midrange and lower treble so it sounds a bit fuller but still not far from the FA1 in terms of bass. The S6RUI would likely suit you more.

May 6, 2019 at 9:09 PM Post #1,895 of 5,204
Both IEMs output roughly the same quantity and style of bass so the CP probably won't satisfy you.

The CP has less upper midrange and lower treble so it sounds a bit fuller but still not far from the FA1 in terms of bass. The S6RUI would likely suit you more.
Oh ok, thanks for the A/B!

May 6, 2019 at 10:21 PM Post #1,896 of 5,204
Finally, I have received the custom IEMs today. Must say that shipping was super-fast, thanks to Lillian.:) (from linsoul/dd-audio)
These look great!! Getting the hang of inserting them. Will update with my impressions later. :)

Totally digging those! Looks like a flush fit on the 2 pin, too; excellent!

May 6, 2019 at 10:28 PM Post #1,897 of 5,204
@Hawaiibadboy you are killing me with the S12 references :joy::joy::joy:

DX220 and possibly an S12 in my future depending...

I am so close to ordering the S12. I just sold my Nobles. I'm waiting for a graph to surface just to confirm a few things. I'm glad I saw the crystal pearl graph first. Pretty sure they wouldn't be my cup of tea.

May 6, 2019 at 10:38 PM Post #1,898 of 5,204
I am so close to ordering the S12. I just sold my Nobles. I'm waiting for a graph to surface just to confirm a few things. I'm glad I saw the crystal pearl graph first. Pretty sure they wouldn't be my cup of tea.
I am too. HBB had to post a tasty flash of the upcoming BGVP 12BA on his latest DM7 impressions clip, and Moondrop is releasing a reference monitor soon, too.

We are spoiled for choice!

May 7, 2019 at 12:01 AM Post #1,900 of 5,204
I am too. HBB had to post a tasty flash of the upcoming BGVP 12BA on his latest DM7 impressions clip, and Moondrop is releasing a reference monitor soon, too.

Someone say Moondrop?! Reference monitor? Do tell.

May 7, 2019 at 12:26 AM Post #1,901 of 5,204

I saw that one but it's too expensive for me..

May 7, 2019 at 12:33 AM Post #1,903 of 5,204
The Fearless 12BA is gorgeous.

gorgeous looking (which I can see) or gorgeous sounding? or both? (I hope)

I'm hoping it has the detail of the S8F but a hint of extra smoothness that renders acoustic instruments a little more natural sounding.. if that's the case then I think I'm in...

Last edited:
May 7, 2019 at 12:37 AM Post #1,904 of 5,204
gorgeous looking (which I can see) or gorgeous sounding? or both? (I hope)

I'm hoping it has the detail of the S8F but a hint of extra smoothness that renders acoustic instruments a little more natural sounding.. if that's the case then I think I'm in...

1st impression is Fearless is a beast of a company. They sound fantastic. I gotta listen more of course. I had the 64audio U12 ADEL and these are audibly superior to those.

May 7, 2019 at 12:43 AM Post #1,905 of 5,204
1st impression is Fearless is a beast of a company. They sound fantastic. I gotta listen more of course. I had the 64audio U12 ADEL and these are audibly superior to those.

Thanks!!... if I do it, I'll certainly be reporting...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back