FEARLESS Audio IEM's Discussion/Impressions
Apr 8, 2019 at 8:02 AM Post #1,276 of 5,204
Still trying to decide on the S8 Pros or the S8 Freedom anyone can advise which of the two are better for vocals and/or have more forward mids

The Freedom

Apr 8, 2019 at 8:12 AM Post #1,277 of 5,204
raomeen: If you go to Linsoul Audio site, they describe the Pro as more of a studio monitor, whereas the Freedom is described as designed for listening to music. I think it best if you check it out your self on their site, as their wording is a little difficult to understand regarding vocals.

Apr 8, 2019 at 9:26 AM Post #1,279 of 5,204
Legend X is the best I’ve ever heard .
This 10way crossover Is freaking awesome.
U can’t compare it with something like Andromeda....
I'm really worried that I'll need to buy it after I have it for a week on the tour.

That's gonna be a hard one to hide from the wife......

Apr 8, 2019 at 11:38 AM Post #1,282 of 5,204
from Linsoul site:

HyperS12 Drivers:

Sonion:33aj Series Dual BA*2(Ultra-Low Frequency)
Sonion:37ap Series Dual BA*1(Mid-Low Frequency)
Knowles:TWFK Series Dual BA*2(Mid-High Frequency)
Knowles:PSWFK Series Dual BA*1(Ultra-High Frequency)
BGGAR confirmed on FB that he has the review for this unit coming up, as well as an updated one on the ACME8 since he had left the bass boost on his Hugo while reviewing !
If it can dethrone the S8F im gonna have to bite the bullet on this one !

Apr 8, 2019 at 11:50 AM Post #1,284 of 5,204
BGGAR confirmed on FB that he has the review for this unit coming up, as well as an updated one on the ACME8 since he had left the bass boost on his Hugo while reviewing !
If it can dethrone the S8F im gonna have to bite the bullet on this one !
As I said ... awesome unit !
u dont need a bass boost with the acme that would be to much
and overwhlem the rest i think.

Last edited:
Apr 8, 2019 at 2:11 PM Post #1,285 of 5,204
Just wondering any of you made your Fearless iem purchase from DD-Audio Store on AliExpress? I placed my order on March 15 and they have the order shipped on March 25 and provided me with a DHL tracking number. But up until now I still cannot track it on DHL website. It's been like two weeks since they shipped it. It usually doesn't take that long for tracking to show up on DHL website does it? They ask me to wait a bit longer for it to show up... but this is so unusual~ Just want to see if anyone have similar experience.

Apr 8, 2019 at 2:22 PM Post #1,286 of 5,204
Just wondering any of you made your Fearless iem purchase from DD-Audio Store on AliExpress? I placed my order on March 15 and they have the order shipped on March 25 and provided me with a DHL tracking number. But up until now I still cannot track it on DHL website. It's been like two weeks since they shipped it. It usually doesn't take that long for tracking to show up on DHL website does it? They ask me to wait a bit longer for it to show up... but this is so unusual~ Just want to see if anyone have similar experience.
thats really unusal.. as i got my tracking number it worked instanly.. try it here :

https://www.dhl.de/de/geschaeftskunden/express.html ( international )

Apr 8, 2019 at 2:25 PM Post #1,287 of 5,204
Try on track 17
My package doesent show too on dhl becouse dhl dont get the package yet

Apr 8, 2019 at 2:34 PM Post #1,288 of 5,204
from Linsoul site:

HyperS12 Drivers:

Sonion:33aj Series Dual BA*2(Ultra-Low Frequency)
Sonion:37ap Series Dual BA*1(Mid-Low Frequency)
Knowles:TWFK Series Dual BA*2(Mid-High Frequency)
Knowles:PSWFK Series Dual BA*1(Ultra-High Frequency)
Anyone else here doing the math? :wink:

Apr 8, 2019 at 2:35 PM Post #1,289 of 5,204
Apr 8, 2019 at 2:40 PM Post #1,290 of 5,204
Anyone else here doing the math? :wink:
Sonion:33aj Series Dual BA*2(Ultra-Low Frequency)===> 2 * 2 = 4
Sonion:37ap Series Dual BA*1(Mid-Low Frequency)===> 2 * 1 = 2
Knowles:TWFK Series Dual BA*2(Mid-High Frequency)==> 2 * 2 = 4
Knowles:PSWFK Series Dual BA*1(Ultra-High Frequency)==> 2 * 1 = 2
4 + 2 + 4 + 2 = 12

Users who are viewing this thread

Back