FEARLESS Audio IEM's Discussion/Impressions
Mar 10, 2019 at 10:04 PM Post #331 of 5,204
That is a very STRONG limb. You will be safe out there :)
Ha!

Very much looking forward to the S8 Pro impressions and the mysterious (!) S6 Pro impressions.

Mar 11, 2019 at 1:03 AM Post #335 of 5,204
Sorry bro, I slept early and woke late :frowning2:

Did you measure both left and right? I know that's a dumb question but that's a funky graph.

That's... Like a caricature of what they advertise for the FR curve. Glad I kept myself in check (rarely happens), I almost ordered the S10. Still would like to hear them, but that's weirdo territory, especially for the price.

Mar 11, 2019 at 1:25 AM Post #336 of 5,204
Did you measure both left and right? I know that's a dumb question but that's a funky graph.

That's... Like a caricature of what they advertise for the FR curve. Glad I kept myself in check (rarely happens), I almost ordered the S10. Still would like to hear them, but that's weirdo territory, especially for the price.

No. I will. You were wise to hold up. At least 1 channel is odd. If this were the first Fearless I heard....I woulda had that messed up first impression. Thankfully the S6 was 1st and really what got me behind the controls of the hype train. This woulda changed that. I thought it was just a departure from the S8 F which I heard seconds later. Nah, it's just an odd bird

Mar 11, 2019 at 6:47 AM Post #337 of 5,204
No. I will. You were wise to hold up. At least 1 channel is odd. If this were the first Fearless I heard....I woulda had that messed up first impression. Thankfully the S6 was 1st and really what got me behind the controls of the hype train. This woulda changed that. I thought it was just a departure from the S8 F which I heard seconds later. Nah, it's just an odd bird
Which of the fearless series has the hardest hitting bass punch ?? :) :)

Mar 11, 2019 at 7:02 AM Post #338 of 5,204
Yes ... Better sounding but the comfort/fit of the DM6 makes things very close ...

Can you please provide more comparison info.
I have DM6 and would like to know in more detail how the the s6 is better and by how much.
Does the extra cost justify this improvement?

Mar 11, 2019 at 7:51 AM Post #340 of 5,204
I'd say the S8 Freedom.

I think its ACME8 they designed is to have same bass as a dynamic driver.
flearless0822_acme8_3D2.jpg

Mar 11, 2019 at 11:31 AM Post #344 of 5,204

Users who are viewing this thread

Back