Favorite Soundtracks
Feb 17, 2010 at 7:18 AM Post #32 of 133
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

Quote:

"Because he's the hero that Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now. And so we'll hunt him,

because he can take it. Because he's not a hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A Dark Knight."

Feb 17, 2010 at 9:16 PM Post #35 of 133
Quote:

Originally Posted by Scott_Tarlow /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Cowboy Bebop: all OST's
Ghost in the Shell:SA, all OST's
Furi Curi, all OST's
Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time

Yeah, add these to my short list, too. Completely forgot about them. "Space Lion" is in the running for my favorite song ever, and my first and most frequent eargasm.

To be fair, I don't know if FLCL even counts as an OST since it's nothing but the Pillows. Got me into Jrock though.

Feb 18, 2010 at 12:44 AM Post #37 of 133
Last Emperor - David Byrne
Dune - Toto

Flash Gordon - Queen (fer realz, it's fun)
Blade Runner - Vangelis (my fav!)

I prefer soundtracks composed by one group or artist, they seem to have more cohesion, balance and opera-etic-ness... hmm I made a new word.
biggrin.gif

Feb 18, 2010 at 2:20 AM Post #40 of 133
Quote:

Originally Posted by Head Injury /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Yeah, add these to my short list, too. Completely forgot about them. "Space Lion" is in the running for my favorite song ever, and my first and most frequent eargasm.

To be fair, I don't know if FLCL even counts as an OST since it's nothing but the Pillows. Got me into Jrock though.

Yeah, no kidding, that song is awesome.

Feb 18, 2010 at 3:54 AM Post #42 of 133
Agree on Hair, Ray, Flash Gordon, plus: Great Balls o' Fire, La Bamba, Billy Jack, Westside Story, Original Keaton/Burton/Elfman Batman, Apocolypse Now, and anything by Tarantino, including my favorite overall, Jackie Brown. I'm sure there's more.

edit/more: Mt. Rushmore, and I just bought Braveheart from a recommendation on another thread, so I hope it measures up!

Feb 18, 2010 at 4:05 PM Post #44 of 133
Tron Legacy! (made by Daft Punk) not yet out but i know i'm going to love it!
biggrin.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back