I'm SPEECHLESS!!!!! 
dt880smile.png
dt880smile.png
dt880smile.png
dt880smile.png
dt880smile.png

Thanks a bunch, that made my night lol!

Jul 3, 2012 at 4:57 PM Post #1,519 of 3,006
I can't explain my avatar because I don't know what it is.
All I know,  it is a default avatar - chosen (randomly?) - by the system.

Could someone explain it to me? Is it a headphone amp or some other audio component?
Any links to the  description of the thing would be appreciated.

Jul 3, 2012 at 5:00 PM Post #1,520 of 3,006
Quote:
I can't explain my avatar because I don't know what it is.
All I know,  it is a default avatar - chosen (randomly?) - by the system.

Could someone explain it to me? Is it a headphone amp or some other audio component?
Any links to the  description of the thing would be appreciated.

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=RX+ALO+audio

Yep just an amp

Jul 3, 2012 at 5:14 PM Post #1,521 of 3,006
Quote:
Quote:

Your avatar - Half Moon Bay, Hawaii or Santa Monica/Malibu?

Zuma Beach a long time ago.  That was the smallest wave i got all day but it was perfect and there was a guy wading with a bag around a camera.  Years later i moved into apartments in Malibu and the a new neighbor came running up to me saying something about me being in the best pict he had ever takin ant that he had lost my info that i had given him on the beach.  That day was way over head surf and very good and a perfect one came to the inside i grabbed and wala!  I was very hung over that day too........i crashed UCLA frat parties just after graduating UCSB, looking for girls but just got sh#&faced.
Showed to another headfier when started here and he said it had to be my avatar.  Circu 1984-1985 or so.  Still riding a shortboard, in fact today for 2 hrs.

beerchug.gif

Your avatar inspires...

Jul 3, 2012 at 10:14 PM Post #1,527 of 3,006
Quote:
Quote:
Closest workout I'd get near the ocean would be cycling the bike path from Redondo Beach to Malibu... 
biggrin.gif
 can't swim. Will learn one day so I can do a Triathlon.

Can't swim?
Wow. I didn't even know people like that existed.

That ain't the half of it! I've spent several years living around Los Angeles, most recently coming off 7 years being only 5 minutes from the Pacific Ocean. 
blink.gif

Jul 3, 2012 at 11:25 PM Post #1,528 of 3,006
Quote:

very cute guys..  very creative lol

I was planning to change my avatar late tonight, when I thought silently it's "Draw your avatar July" month. Hope Masako doesn't get angry 
rolleyes.gif
, but let me dig deep inside MS Paint and play around a bit. 
biggrin.gif
 Perhaps, tomorrow during our holiday here Stateside (USA). Is MS Paint the go-to place or what else are my fellow members using?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back