Exceptional in Every Detail: Say Hello to the IE 600
Apr 23, 2024 at 5:20 AM Post #2,206 of 2,212
I recently purchased an IE 900 and an IE 600, but unfortunately, both experienced connectivity issues. Whenever I turned my head to either side, one of the in-ear monitors (IEMs) lost its connection, interrupting the music playback. This is unacceptable considering the stellar sound quality these IEMs offer. Has anyone else encountered similar issues, and if so, do you have any recommendations or solutions? Alternatively, can anyone suggest another IEM with comparable sound quality but without these connectivity problems?

Thank you.

Mine did the same thing due to crappy fitting stock cables. Luckily I hated the stock cables anyway and had an Effect Audio Cadmus cable on hand with the MMCX for the ConX fitting.

The Effect Audio MMCX fits the IE series perfectly and are a nice snug fit and most definitely fixed the cut out problem for me.

Plus they handle and look much better.

IMG_0407.jpeg

Apr 23, 2024 at 5:25 AM Post #2,207 of 2,212
Mine did the same thing due to crappy fitting stock cables. Luckily I hated the stock cables anyway and had an Effect Audio Cadmus cable on hand with the MMCX for the ConX fitting.

The Effect Audio MMCX fits the IE series perfectly and are a nice snug fit and most definitely fixed the cut out problem for me.

Plus they handle and look much better.

IMG_0407.jpeg
So another cable would solve the problems? Thank you.

Apr 23, 2024 at 5:32 AM Post #2,208 of 2,212
So another cable would solve the problems? Thank you.

It did for me and I would imagine you are having the same issue.

Try sitting still, hold the body of the IEM with one hand and wiggle the cable at the MMCX fitting with the other hand.

My guess is you will be able to make it cut out that way confirming a poor connection.

The Effect Audio cables have a tighter fitting MMCX than any other cable I have tried and would be my recommendation. That said, I have several cables that I have used on my IE600 and all of them work properly and fixed the stock cable cut out problem.

Apr 23, 2024 at 5:37 AM Post #2,209 of 2,212
It did for me and I would imagine you are having the same issue.

Try sitting still, hold the body of the IEM with one hand and wiggle the cable at the MMCX fitting with the other hand.

My guess is you will be able to make it cut out that way confirming a poor connection.

The Effect Audio cables have a tighter fitting MMCX than any other cable I have tried and would be my recommendation. That said, I have several cables that I have used on my IE600 and all of them work properly and fixed the stock cable cut out problem.
Thank you very much. I'll go ahead and order another one. Fingers crossed :)

Apr 23, 2024 at 7:21 AM Post #2,210 of 2,212
I recently purchased an IE 900 and an IE 600, but unfortunately, both experienced connectivity issues. Whenever I turned my head to either side, one of the in-ear monitors (IEMs) lost its connection, interrupting the music playback. This is unacceptable considering the stellar sound quality these IEMs offer. Has anyone else encountered similar issues, and if so, do you have any recommendations or solutions? Alternatively, can anyone suggest another IEM with comparable sound quality but without these connectivity problems?

Thank you.
had these problem, IE600 with stock cable, then changed to another cable walah ~ all good now

Apr 23, 2024 at 7:45 AM Post #2,211 of 2,212
Thank you very much. I'll go ahead and order another one. Fingers crossed :)
Just make sure your cable has the Sennheiser MMCX connector or it won’t fit. I made this mistake and had to return my cables as it didn’t fit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back