European Meet?
Nov 25, 2004 at 11:27 AM Post #46 of 120
Muahahahahhahaha..
very_evil_smiley.gif

How about this: the last one to the meet is only allowed to listen to gear through stock earbuds.
smily_headphones1.gif

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nisbeth
For some reason, this thread seem to bring out a dark side we didn't know you had plainsong
biggrin.gif

/U.

Nov 25, 2004 at 1:05 PM Post #47 of 120
Quote:

Originally Posted by azt33
Guys and gals, this is a very nice idea! I would also like to join, but I don't have that much audio equipment, I got only the iPod Mini, ER-6i, D66 and D77. Would that be a problem?

azt33, of course you're more than welcome to come along and join in.
biggrin.gif
Listen to as much equipment as possible then go away and pickup some of your own and bring it to the next meet!!
biggrin.gif

See ya there!!

Nov 25, 2004 at 8:49 PM Post #48 of 120
Quote:

Originally Posted by plainsong
Muahahahahhahaha..
very_evil_smiley.gif

How about this: the last one to the meet is only allowed to listen to gear through stock earbuds.
smily_headphones1.gif

Now that is evil. I'll have to arrive a few days early...
biggrin.gif

Hey, of course you should come without gear. It'll be even better for you.

Nov 26, 2004 at 4:53 AM Post #50 of 120
Quote:

Originally Posted by Nisbeth
Brr..you're really frightening atm
eek.gif
wink.gif

/U.

I'm just imagining if Nik is able to make it - the person standing there beside his setup, wearing earbuds and looking sad.
frown.gif

biggrin.gif

But I have hair that covers my ears and Sensaphonics that you won't be able to see, so I'm prepared.
wink.gif

I'm actually thinking of not going the cheap route, but taking a "normal airline" flight in order to avoid a night layover in London. I mean, with hotel costs and train costs (have to travel a good ways in Finland to get to the cheaper airport), and cab costs - it's getting close to the cost of a proper flight.

Is Malaga a good airport to fly into?

Nov 26, 2004 at 7:18 AM Post #51 of 120
Quote:

Originally Posted by plainsong
I'm just imagining if Nik is able to make it - the person standing there beside his setup, wearing earbuds and looking sad.
frown.gif

biggrin.gif

But I have hair that covers my ears and Sensaphonics that you won't be able to see, so I'm prepared.
wink.gif

I'm actually thinking of not going the cheap route, but taking a "normal airline" flight in order to avoid a night layover in London. I mean, with hotel costs and train costs (have to travel a good ways in Finland to get to the cheaper airport), and cab costs - it's getting close to the cost of a proper flight.

Is Malaga a good airport to fly into?

Malaga is the optimal airport to land at since it's only 20 mins from Rincon. It's the main airport for the Costa del Sol.

Nov 26, 2004 at 9:21 AM Post #52 of 120
Hi guys,

maybe Paris would be the most central place for everyone. I can go to Paris by car... (!). (And the same Rudi with some amps...).

It's not so easy to bring your gears on the airplane...

Best!
Nicola

Nov 26, 2004 at 11:03 AM Post #53 of 120
Quote:

Originally Posted by Nik
Hi guys,

maybe Paris would be the most central place for everyone. I can go to Paris by car... (!). (And the same Rudi with some amps...).

Best!
Nicola

Hi Nik. We're already kind of well into planning stages for Malaga, now..
biggrin.gif
Plus last time the meet was in Germany which was also quite central. Wouldn't it be better to move it around abit? Spain's not a terrible drive, either..
biggrin.gif

Nov 26, 2004 at 11:34 AM Post #55 of 120
When are you guys talkin' about doing this? Forgive me if I overlooked any pertinent details,like the date. I'm gonna be on that side of the pond in April and I'm making plans to visit Germany,UK and France. I would love to meet you all,hang out and listen to music.

Nov 26, 2004 at 1:54 PM Post #57 of 120
Quote:

Originally Posted by Tuberoller
When are you guys talkin' about doing this? Forgive me if I overlooked any pertinent details,like the date. I'm gonna be on that side of the pond in April and I'm making plans to visit Germany,UK and France. I would love to meet you all,hang out and listen to music.

Mid-february is the current plan, I think.

/U.

Nov 26, 2004 at 2:49 PM Post #58 of 120
Quote:

Originally Posted by Tuberoller

That would be cool. I think the meet is still in its larval stage, so nothing is final yet. We have been planning on mid-to-late february, in ipodstudios place in south spain. Its good to see the interest is so high.

Nov 26, 2004 at 11:59 PM Post #59 of 120
Quote:

Originally Posted by Nik
Hi guys,

Best!
Nicola

i agree with the paris thingie idea. i can drive there too... way easier than taking an airplane. Easyjet and Ryanair dont make flights from brussels or luxembourg to malaga. so i don't see a way to participate. as for driving, im ready to come on any meet in a 400km radius
biggrin.gif

Nov 27, 2004 at 12:07 AM Post #60 of 120
Quote:

Originally Posted by noir
i agree with the paris thingie idea. i can drive there too... way easier than taking an airplane. Easyjet and Ryanair dont make flights from brussels or luxembourg to malaga. so i don't see a way to participate. as for driving, im ready to come on any meet in a 400km radius
biggrin.gif

Can you get to Grenada via either? That's 45 mins from me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back