European Meet?
Nov 28, 2004 at 6:35 PM Post #76 of 120
Quote:

Originally Posted by Feanor
I don't think we settled on a date yet...

Nope, didn't set an exact day, yet.
smily_headphones1.gif

Nov 30, 2004 at 6:34 PM Post #77 of 120
Is it difficult to come from Switzerland to Spain? I'm most definately going to Switzerland on the 1st of February.

I may have some interesting gear with me. DHA3000 just arrived
wink.gif

Nov 30, 2004 at 6:40 PM Post #78 of 120
Quote:

Originally Posted by Jorg
Is it difficult to come from Switzerland to Spain? I'm most definately going to Switzerland on the 1st of February.

I may have some interesting gear with me. DHA3000 just arrived
wink.gif

Nope, just a bit further on for you...
biggrin.gif

Nov 30, 2004 at 7:46 PM Post #79 of 120
Seems that I'm changing my place of visit to Sierra-Nevada
biggrin.gif
Count me in if it's on 5th.

There is a chance of bringing R10 also. I've found a guy here that didn't even open his because he's not interested in headphones (he got them as a present). Have some financial problems at the moment but after the NY they may resolve and may be I'll be able to afford them.

Nov 30, 2004 at 11:05 PM Post #80 of 120
Quote:

Originally Posted by Jorg
Seems that I'm changing my place of visit to Sierra-Nevada
biggrin.gif
Count me in if it's on 5th.

There is a chance of bringing R10 also. I've found a guy here that didn't even open his because he's not interested in headphones (he got them as a present). Have some financial problems at the moment but after the NY they may resolve and may be I'll be able to afford them.

Hey, just come anyway. We can always have a minimeet!!
biggrin.gif

Dec 4, 2004 at 11:58 AM Post #81 of 120
Still going to be in Spain from form 18th until the 25th of Jan, Cartama as mentioned. I told the wife about a meet in Spain and got one evil look
very_evil_smiley.gif
. Said she will deal with the obsession any other time but not on holiday, fair deal she pretty much leaves me alone the rest of the time
icon10.gif

I would go for a UK meet now, going to have a Dynani amp to bring along and may be a pair of Grado's PS-1.

Dec 4, 2004 at 3:27 PM Post #82 of 120
Quote:

Originally Posted by Captain
Still going to be in Spain from form 18th until the 25th of Jan, Cartama as mentioned. I told the wife about a meet in Spain and got one evil look
very_evil_smiley.gif
. Said she will deal with the obsession any other time but not on holiday, fair deal she pretty much leaves me alone the rest of the time
icon10.gif

I would go for a UK meet now, going to have a Dynani amp to bring along and may be a pair of Grado's PS-1.

Yeah a UK meet would be super cool for us people who cannot make neets abroad.

Dec 4, 2004 at 8:35 PM Post #83 of 120
Quote:

Originally Posted by GoRedwings19
Yeah a UK meet would be super cool for us people who cannot make neets abroad.

Hmmm... Those Mark Levinsons would be difficult to lug on an airplane, right?
biggrin.gif

Dec 5, 2004 at 2:26 AM Post #85 of 120
Quote:

Originally Posted by Feanor
Hmmm... Those Mark Levinsons would be difficult to lug on an airplane, right?
biggrin.gif

Dude my tri vista would be a problem nevermind the ML's. BTW you haven't seen the power supply!!!!! It's a 3 box system.

Dec 5, 2004 at 4:52 AM Post #87 of 120
Quote:

Originally Posted by PinkFloyd
count me in for a UK meet too
smily_headphones1.gif

But where in the UK It has to be central so that people who would like to come would find it easier with less travelling distance.

Dec 5, 2004 at 11:19 AM Post #88 of 120
Quote:

But where in the UK It has to be central so that people who would like to come would find it easier with less travelling distance.

London, maybe?

Dec 5, 2004 at 8:27 PM Post #89 of 120
Quote:

Midlands it's in the middle
redface.gif

Dec 5, 2004 at 8:40 PM Post #90 of 120
Manchester is pretty central and it also has an airport I believe, I live in Scotland but can easily make it to Manchester in about 6 hours down the motorway..... I don't do planes so it would either be car or train for me
tongue.gif
I was thinking of a meet up here held in a marquee at an abandoned WW2 airfield with head-fiers bringing tents but that's maybe a bit too off the wall and it would probably piss down with rain anyway
blink.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back