Etymotic mc5 pictures?
Sep 19, 2010 at 8:13 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

--connor--

New Head-Fier
Anyone got any pictures of the earphones being on?  I need to know how much they stick out as i will be wearing my motorcycle helmet over these (if i buy them lol). Also the different buds they come with? Google images don't seem to be helping much in terms of  *not being vague" haha.

Sep 19, 2010 at 8:23 PM Post #2 of 4
If you look at the pics in my review of the MC3's linked in my signature, you can get some ideas. I think they might stick out a little too much for a helmet, but what do I know?

Sep 19, 2010 at 11:01 PM Post #4 of 4

Quote:
Anyone got any pictures of the earphones being on?  I need to know how much they stick out as i will be wearing my motorcycle helmet over these (if i buy them lol). Also the different buds they come with? Google images don't seem to be helping much in terms of  *not being vague" haha.

If people are having trouble with custom iems and need to order special countersunk versions (jh5-m see threads here on it or at hearingdynamics.net), then maybe the mc5 will stick out too much. The ck10 should have a similar sound and is much more low-profile.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back