ETYMŌTIC IEM Owners Headcount - Are you one?
Jul 4, 2007 at 1:33 PM Post #481 of 1,007
Quote:

Originally Posted by darkninja67 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
The only "headphone" I currently own are the Etymotic ER-4Ps. Sold my other 7 pairs. What a trip. They are just so special to me.

WOW.
blink.gif
Are you serious?

________
Great job EFN
etysmile.gif

Jul 5, 2007 at 6:21 AM Post #483 of 1,007
ER4S
coudnt live without em.

Jul 5, 2007 at 8:04 AM Post #484 of 1,007
I have Ety4P/S along with that special sauce- I mean cord and bought them only so I wouldn't feel left out (along with alot of other stuff
icon10.gif
). Besides they scare me because to work they need a tight seal and that pressure build up has nowhere to go but in. This can't be good for your hearing.

Jul 5, 2007 at 3:33 PM Post #486 of 1,007
oops. wrong thread.

Jul 5, 2007 at 3:51 PM Post #487 of 1,007
EFN, I was wondering what is on your cable next to the 1/8" plug on your pic of your ER4s?

I bought an ER4s - at least I think it is, but it only has 1 plastic piece (75 ohm adapter - or for the shirt clip?) in the middle of the chord, yours has 2 of them - if that makes any sense.

I'm wondering if maybe I have the ER4P (the box says "s"). If so, I'd just have to engage the adapter on my Xin Supermini.

I'm such an IEM noob
redface.gif

Jul 5, 2007 at 8:33 PM Post #488 of 1,007
Quote:

Originally Posted by robm321 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I'm wondering if maybe I have the ER4P (the box says "s"). If so, I'd just have to engage the adapter on my Xin Supermini.

I'm such an IEM noob
redface.gif

Try it with and without the adapter and see which one sounds best to you!

Jul 5, 2007 at 8:41 PM Post #489 of 1,007
Quote:

Originally Posted by grndslm /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Try it with and without the adapter and see which one sounds best to you!

I will, but I'd still like to know whether it's an "s" or "p".

That brings up another question which I probably shouldn't bring up in this particular thread...

Jul 6, 2007 at 12:15 AM Post #490 of 1,007
Quote:

I will, but I'd still like to know whether it's an "s" or "p".

That brings up another question which I probably shouldn't bring up in this particular thread...

without it's p, with it's s. that's why it's called p->s adapter...

Jul 6, 2007 at 2:56 AM Post #492 of 1,007
How do I get on this list...I own the er6s, was my first pair of decent headphones (stepped up from the ex71s)

Jul 10, 2007 at 8:04 AM Post #493 of 1,007
Quote:

EFN, I was wondering what is on your cable next to the 1/8" plug on your pic of your ER4s?

I bought an ER4s - at least I think it is, but it only has 1 plastic piece (75 ohm adapter - or for the shirt clip?) in the middle of the chord, yours has 2 of them - if that makes any sense.

I'm such an IEM noob
redface.gif

My ER-4S (the one shown in my sig) is actually a classic ER-4P, I modded her with an additional pod containing 75oHm resistors to make up 99oHm overall resistance - so now it's an ER-4S
etysmile.gif
- that's a DIY job by the way. The stock ER-4P Pod contains 24oHm resistors on each channel.

*** I am updating the list now ***

Users who are viewing this thread

Back