Erzetich Charybdis
Oct 10, 2023 at 3:41 PM Post #137 of 248
I Just got a Cayin N30LE DAP with the Amber Pearl IEM combo. it replace now my A&K SP1000 + TheAudio monarch mk2.

This combo really sound better, and the N30LE can be very powerful.

I am now looking for a full size headphone to use with it when I am NOT on the go.

I have on my list : Camerton Audio Binom-ER, Final D8000 pro, Grado GS3000X, HE1000 Stealth, Dan Clark Audio Stealth and.... the Erzetich Charybdis

I will try to test the Erzetich Charybdis with my Cayin DAP....

Anyone tested it with a DAP ?

BTW, the (very) limited Black édition looks really better, expecially with the conectors attached to the cup.

Capture d’écran 2023-10-05 à 21.24.24.png

N30LE Amber Pearl.jpeg
I use the Charybdis with the N7 and Sp3k copper. Very easy to drive. Sounds very authentic.

Oct 10, 2023 at 7:25 PM Post #138 of 248
I use the Charybdis with the N7 and Sp3k copper. Very easy to drive. Sounds very authentic.
Thanks for this info. One question: is the weight of the hp a comfort issue for you ? Thanks

Oct 12, 2023 at 10:13 AM Post #141 of 248
Has anyone experimented with a change of the stock headphone cable,if so what type and changes in FR ?
I do use and tested 4 cables for the charybdis. I Liked all 4....although i dont think cables changes the FR of a headphone

-stock
-SPC 28awg 16 braid (most clarity)
-eletech inferno (best soundstage)
-effect code 23 (punchiest)

all sounds good and i can live with any of them

Oct 12, 2023 at 7:16 PM Post #142 of 248
I do use and tested 4 cables for the charybdis. I Liked all 4....although i dont think cables changes the FR of a headphone

-stock
-SPC 28awg 16 braid (most clarity)
-eletech inferno (best soundstage)
-effect code 23 (punchiest)

all sounds good and i can live with any of them
Thanks for sharing your experience,I tried a all silver balanced cable found it compressed the soundstage as a result individual instruments sounded sharper preferred the stock cable .

Oct 18, 2023 at 12:08 PM Post #143 of 248
I decided to sell my Charybdis.
Less than two month old. Comes with the new connectors.
Mind conditions.
Will put them on classifieds next Wednesday as I’m on vacation right now.
But if somebody is interested upfront, send me a PM.

Oct 23, 2023 at 3:56 PM Post #144 of 248
Can't find this limited edition on their Website.
What's that Red driver difference?

Also the regular Charybdis seems to have the attached connectors now. Pictures on the website changed

Users who are viewing this thread

Back