Enter to win Spider First Headphone "PowerForce"
Mar 28, 2012 at 9:30 PM Post #61 of 181

Quote:
Please leave your favorite music genre or if you have Beats or Soul

My favorite genre is hip-hop, also motown! 
smily_headphones1.gif

I never bought Beats or Soul because I didn't like the quality when I tried them at the store...

Mar 28, 2012 at 9:54 PM Post #62 of 181
Rock. I'll venture out and listen to other genres of music, but I always come back to Rock. And to me, Rock covers everything from The Eagles to Theory of a Deadman, and Seether to the Foo Fighters. So many bands, so little time (and money).

gs1000.gif

EDIT: Also, while I don't currently own any Beats or Soul products, I've owned the Tours in the past. They, of course, broke however. I try to forget how they sound like, now.

Mar 29, 2012 at 2:10 AM Post #65 of 181
I did buy the beats for my sister and myself...lol. I did have the Pro, and then gave it to my sister's friend for her birthday. I still have the studio headphone, which I rock it outside as a fashion accessory.

My favorite genre is rock

Mar 29, 2012 at 3:28 AM Post #66 of 181
Oh these sound cool. I love any kind of electronic, hip hop, r&b, and alternative. Headphones are my thing. I've been searching for a good balance between strong bass with extended highs but with solid mids. Fast enough where fat bass lines won't distort the vocals and efficient enough to be driven without an amp. Can the spiders accomplish this at a better price? Always looking for the best value to recommend to my price conscious friends.

I own AKG K181(close, great bass, good highs), K518 red ones and white ones (good but not enough highs),K460 (no highs) , K430(fatiguing highs), K420 (not enough bass), Audio Technica M50s (awesome but $), ES 55( mid centric), Denon D2000 (also awesome but $$), Sennheiser PX 100 (good but could use more highs),PX 100 II (better lows but exact same highs as original sounds unbalanced) HD 238 (needs power to sound best. One of my fav portables but needs amp), HD203II (bloated bass becomes evident), Sony MDR V6 (good rez overly bright, bass not extended), Klipsch Image Ones (awesome but $, new fav ports) and Samson SR-850 (aka superlux 661. extremely high resolution, awesome mids, nice highs but not enough low end)

Of my headphones the Samson's surprised me with their price to performance
The mids are unbelievably realistic and with good highs. The bass is the only end lacking and if these had the low side covered they would win my head time.

Is there anywhere I can hear the Spiders now?

Mar 29, 2012 at 7:17 AM Post #67 of 181
I like (symphonic) MeTaL : Epica, Exodus, Evil and Apocalyptica's use of electric powered cello & contrabasses. Your total audio perspective filled with heavy dark beats. And yes I also own a detox pro beats headphone ...

Mar 29, 2012 at 1:13 PM Post #68 of 181

Quote:
Oh these sound cool. I love any kind of electronic, hip hop, r&b, and alternative. Headphones are my thing. I've been searching for a good balance between strong bass with extended highs but with solid mids. Fast enough where fat bass lines won't distort the vocals and efficient enough to be driven without an amp. Can the spiders accomplish this at a better price? Always looking for the best value to recommend to my price conscious friends.
I own AKG K181(close, great bass, good highs), K518 red ones and white ones (good but not enough highs),K460 (no highs) , K430(fatiguing highs), K420 (not enough bass), Audio Technica M50s (awesome but $), ES 55( mid centric), Denon D2000 (also awesome but $$), Sennheiser PX 100 (good but could use more highs),PX 100 II (better lows but exact same highs as original sounds unbalanced) HD 238 (needs power to sound best. One of my fav portables but needs amp), HD203II (bloated bass becomes evident), Sony MDR V6 (good rez overly bright, bass not extended), Klipsch Image Ones (awesome but $, new fav ports) and Samson SR-850 (aka superlux 661. extremely high resolution, awesome mids, nice highs but not enough low end)
Of my headphones the Samson's surprised me with their price to performance
The mids are unbelievably realistic and with good highs. The bass is the only end lacking and if these had the low side covered they would win my head time.
Is there anywhere I can hear the Spiders now?

Spider is located in Irvine, CA. If you would like to make a trip down south, please send a message to us, we can let you test the PowerForce, even our new flagship Moonlight. Our president Ronny is an audiophile too, he loves to meet people and discuss about music and headphones.

Mar 30, 2012 at 1:55 AM Post #71 of 181
I love rock, pop, metal, jazz and I am using reason to make beats so I am finding a headphone that can give me good bass quality and quantity. Most important thing is I love the design of the spider! Woo hoo!

Mar 30, 2012 at 2:00 AM Post #72 of 181
Metal head Period

Users who are viewing this thread

Back