Enter to win Spider First Headphone "PowerForce"
Mar 26, 2012 at 9:35 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 181

Spidercable

Member of the Trade: Spider Cable
Spider PowerForce Headphone Giveaway Contest
Retail $129.99

Here are the winners, we will receive our first production samples around end of April, the winners can expect to receive it at the beginning of May.
Dayofcalm
Rivalyoung
Gigafi
LFF

Due to participants are greater than we expected, in order to let more people to enjoy this amazing headphone, Spider decided to come up with a special appreciation price for 25 more people. For those 25 people, you only need to pay $69.99 + shipping (may varied from $5 to $10), after you write a review for this headphone, if you decided not to keep it, you can ship it back and we will refund your money. Here is the list of those 25 people we chose,

rawrster
wilzc
KG Jag
mastershake2393
ishcabible
wotts
PeterDlai
ulogin
jackbrown
Malveaux
t-willi
Luisantoniog80
timeslip
mushubi1000
leoleo0104
tomscy2000
youngngray
lilkoolaidman
itsderpxd
brrgrr
batphink
lilkoolaidman
Big Poppa
Carlsan

Product Overview:

Close your eyes and experience the potent impact of a bass guitar or drum, the searing emotion of a passionate vocal, the raw edges of a rock band in full flight. Music lovers know that their favorite sounds are best enjoyed with headphones, and Spider’s PowerForce delivers it all – in comfort and style.
PowerForce faithfully reproduces the full audio spectrum in no-nonsense terms, allowing music to be heard the way the artist and engineer intended. Bass? You’ll both hear and feel the all-important bottom end, but it won’t bury the snap of a snare drum, the shimmer of a cymbal, the delicate touch of fingertips on an acoustic guitar string.
Other headphones try to do what PowerForce does – and at a higher price. Don’t be fooled into paying for a name and not the sound. Tune out the world and tune into PowerForce – the power of music unleashed.

Product Feature:
  1. Designed for audiophiles by audiophiles
  2. 10 - 22K Hz frequency response reproduces the lowest lows and highest highs
  3. 4 directional ear cups ensure the most comfortable fit.
  4. Super-soft ear cushions feel comfortable even after hours of wearing
  5. Premium memory foam helps to block outside ambient noise and provides a quiet environment.
  6. Cable lock function makes sure the music does not stop while you are active.
  7. Rugged yet lightweight

Product Spec:

1. Driver Size: 40mm Dynamic Driver
  2. Impedance – 32 ohm
  3. Frequency Response – 10 - 22K Hz
  4. Sensitivity – 105 dB

Mar 26, 2012 at 10:46 PM Post #5 of 181
I SEE WHAT YOU'RE DOING HERE!!!

Keep up the good work!!!

I suppose this giveaway is only valid within USA like the other Spider promos. :frowning2:

Good luck to all!!  Hopefully this powerforce will give the Skullcandy Mixmaster a run for its money.

Mar 26, 2012 at 11:24 PM Post #10 of 181
I love electronic music! Specifically melodic dubstep, progressive house and DnB (Drum and Bass). I'm also into hiphop/rap but if I have to choose one, I'd go electronic. You've mentioned bass several times, and that's what I'm looking for. I've got a pair of easily accessible Beats and a pair of Sennheiser HD 280 Pro's, which have similar specifications to this, so I want to see how this will fair. 

Mar 27, 2012 at 12:41 AM Post #12 of 181
Funk, soul, reggae and good ole' Rock and Roll baby!
cool.gif

Mar 27, 2012 at 3:16 AM Post #15 of 181
For many of us, our moods often dictate the sounds we listen to, and music is a reflection of our personality. Sometimes i am analytical when i listen to music. I listen to Muddy Waters, Leadbelly, and Robert Johnson when i want to retrace the roots of the blues; Aretha Franklin, Ray Charles, Little Richard, and James Brown when i want some soul. Sometimes i am in a dancing mood, and nothing satisfies my ear more than listening to some heavy beats. When i want to satisfy my ears with bass, i listen to Electro-Hop which is a fusion of hip hop, house, and electronica. The combination of deep lows counter balanced by clean crisp highs is sublime to me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back