Enter to win Spider First Headphone "PowerForce"
Mar 30, 2012 at 9:51 PM Post #76 of 181
hiphop

Mar 31, 2012 at 1:16 AM Post #77 of 181
Resident of Taiwan here, though I'm originally from California; just wanted to throw my hat in the ring to make sure non-US residents were represented as well.

My favorite genre is jazz, as I do a lot of studying, but in my free time I tend to also listen to a lot of hip-hop and sometimes pop --- still new to the genre, but I've been exploring the realm of Asian Pop, whether it be MandoPop, J-Pop, K-Pop, etc.

Mar 31, 2012 at 1:02 PM Post #78 of 181
Too bad that I'm not a U.S resident.
If you'll change your mind and will let non U.S residents to particiapte in this activity too, I would be happy to try entering.

I listen mostly to Hip Hop, Rap, R&B and Soul. I do not own a Beats or Soul product, I do not feel that I should throw my money on bad quality products.

Mar 31, 2012 at 2:16 PM Post #80 of 181
Rock baby! All sorts too really. I also really like me some Iron Maiden with that bass guitar ever present in every song. Ohhhhh yeeeeahhhh.

Soooo, Pick me!

(*siiigh* I never win these drawings anyway...)

Mar 31, 2012 at 4:35 PM Post #81 of 181

Quote:
Rock baby! All sorts too really. I also really like me some Iron Maiden with that bass guitar ever present in every song. Ohhhhh yeeeeahhhh.

Soooo, Pick me!

(*siiigh* I never win these drawings anyway...)

Iron maiden now thats what i am talking about! 

Oh and spider if you change your mind about someone in the UK then a comparison with beats pro would be on the cards and i can always borrow any type of other beats headphones of my mates for comparisons!

Mar 31, 2012 at 9:26 PM Post #83 of 181
My favorite music genre is Alternative Rock.

Apr 1, 2012 at 3:04 AM Post #86 of 181
Many Many genres for me. I really like zoning out to some house/trance though. Electronic music that's simplistic yet interesting.

Apr 1, 2012 at 9:32 PM Post #88 of 181
Extreme metal (black, death, doom), acoustic folk, traditional Cantonese, prog rock

Apr 1, 2012 at 11:52 PM Post #89 of 181

Progressive House 
L3000.gif

Apr 1, 2012 at 11:52 PM Post #90 of 181

Quote:
Rock and Pop, my friends have Beats (solo studio and wireless) that i can borrow anytime to compare if I win.

What will the price be on these when they come out?

PowerForce will be retailed $129.99, in the package you will get 4 feet & 9 feet cables, professional grade gold plated quarter inch adapter and a good quality storage bag, you will definitely get what it's worth for the money.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back