Empire Ears - Discussion & Impressions (Formerly EarWerkz)
Jul 31, 2020 at 12:36 PM Post #22,323 of 40,587
92E0448D-439E-4081-A782-A699C0358371.png

Found the w9 “plus” from ect facebook
Cant wait on Aug-3

Jul 31, 2020 at 12:41 PM Post #22,324 of 40,587
We recently announced ECT as our new distributor. They'll be available in HK at multiple locations soon :beerchug:
Jack, do you have any plans of acquiring a distributor in the UK? It appears the only option us brits have at the moment is headphonecompany in Germany (which doesn’t appear to offer the full EE lineup) and a few other EU distributors. Just not overly keen on getting a nasty customs bill when purchasing directly from yourselves.

Jul 31, 2020 at 12:57 PM Post #22,325 of 40,587
Jack, do you have any plans of acquiring a distributor in the UK? It appears the only option us brits have at the moment is headphonecompany in Germany (which doesn’t appear to offer the full EE lineup) and a few other EU distributors. Just not overly keen on getting a nasty customs bill when purchasing directly from yourselves.
http://www.custom-inearmonitors.co.uk/empire-ears.html list themselves as distributors. They don't say if it's for custom only though.

Jul 31, 2020 at 12:58 PM Post #22,326 of 40,587
I would highly Recommend Audeos.
They are official EE seller based in Poland listed on EE site. And i believe they have biggest EE iem selection in EU.
Cheaper than germany. Very friendly responsive customer service.

Website might be a bit of a turn off as it needs translator and prices are in PLN. But if you are paying in euros and get a PLN at low exchange rate you win even bigger.

I got my LX from there myself. Cannot get better experience.

Oh and another thing to be aware of is it took me 3 weeks to get it as it got shipped to Poland first and then to me in UK. No hidden charges or taxes

Though not sure about availability of new models there. Empire need to chime in on that.

Edit; Damn that almost sounded like official promotion.

Last edited:
Jul 31, 2020 at 12:59 PM Post #22,327 of 40,587
The stock Odin looks great, but I’m interested in seeing what those sweet, sweet Japanese exclusives will be like

Jul 31, 2020 at 1:03 PM Post #22,328 of 40,587
Jul 31, 2020 at 1:15 PM Post #22,329 of 40,587
I would highly Recommend Audeos.
They are official EE seller based in Poland listed on EE site. And i believe they have biggest EE iem selection in EU.
Cheaper than germany. Very friendly responsive customer service.

Website might be a bit of a turn off as it needs translator and prices are in PLN. But if you are paying in euros and get a PLN at low exchange rate you win even bigger.

I got my LX from there myself. Cannot get better experience.

Oh and another thing to be aware of is it took me 3 weeks to get it as it got shipped to Poland first and then to me in UK. No hidden charges or taxes

Though not sure about availability of new models there. Empire need to chime in on that.

Edit; Damn that almost sounded like official promotion.
I also highly recommended Audeos. I wait only 2 day for my Vantage delivered to Austria.I also asked about the availability of new models and they wrote that they would have them, but more details are revealed only after August 3😉

Jul 31, 2020 at 1:33 PM Post #22,331 of 40,587
Hero was developed alongside Odin but flew completely under the radar. While our flagships were always sought after we made it our mission to deliver an IEM that would have flagship qualities without the flagship price tag. I'm very ecstatic to announce and release both.
Jack, would you offer a custom version for Hero?
I can never get universals work for me :frowning2: and the Bravado are my favorite customs!! (I have 2 other CIEMs from another brand...)

Jul 31, 2020 at 1:57 PM Post #22,332 of 40,587
Jack, would you offer a custom version for Hero?
I can never get universals work for me :frowning2: and the Bravado are my favorite customs!! (I have 2 other CIEMs from another brand...)

Thanks so much for your support! I love the Bravados! Unfortunately neither Hero or Odin CIEM will be available at launch but we're shooting for Q4. The demand for the new UIEMs has us knees deep in production but i'm hoping we can clear everything out and announce it even sooner.

We recently partnered with a reputable distributor in the UK and I believe they'll be starting out with a few stores with rapid expansion by the end of the year. As the launch nears we'll announce which dealers (globally) will have demos and stock :) .

Jul 31, 2020 at 2:31 PM Post #22,333 of 40,587
Hero was developed alongside Odin but flew completely under the radar. While our flagships were always sought after we made it our mission to deliver an IEM that would have flagship qualities without the flagship price tag. I'm very ecstatic to announce and release both.
Getting really pumped for the hero as well. Can't wait to try both!

Jul 31, 2020 at 4:38 PM Post #22,334 of 40,587
Just got the Nemesis today. Back when Devon was still with EE she recommended it after I told her I liked the Bravado bass, but wished for more treble sparkle. Finally, 2 years later, I wish I had listened to her sooner.

It was that treble sparkle (harsh highs for me) which had me trade for Phantoms, and I'm really happy with the choice. Goes to show how subjective IEM experiences are, and how different our hearing!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back