Empire Ears - Discussion & Impressions (Formerly EarWerkz)
Aug 30, 2018 at 10:07 PM Post #15,662 of 40,675
* budgets accordingly *

Aug 31, 2018 at 5:59 AM Post #15,663 of 40,675
if you had zeus XR + wm1a , and you could afford 1 new TOTL upgrade

would you pick wm1z or phantom ?

and why ?
coming from that same setup you have, if money was no object, and based solely on the sonic enjoyment:
EE Legend X plugged into Hifiman R2R2000

Aug 31, 2018 at 4:47 PM Post #15,665 of 40,675

KVuWEx5.jpg

I'm excited to share the details of our Labor Day sale this weekend. Use code Labor18 to save 10% on all of our IEMS! The code will be valid starting NOW through Monday, September 3rd at 11:59pm EST.
www.empireears.com

Want to participate but not sure what model is right for you? I'll be monitoring my PMs all weekend, so don't hesitate to ping me if I can assist you in any way. Hope everyone has a fun and restful holiday weekend!
:ksc75smile:

Aug 31, 2018 at 6:05 PM Post #15,666 of 40,675

KVuWEx5.jpg

I'm excited to share the details of our Labor Day sale this weekend. Use code Labor18 to save 10% on all of our IEMS! The code will be valid starting NOW through Monday, September 3rd at 11:59pm EST.
www.empireears.com

Want to participate but not sure what model is right for you? I'll be monitoring my PMs all weekend, so don't hesitate to ping me if I can assist you in any way. Hope everyone has a fun and restful holiday weekend!
:ksc75smile:

Nah! I will wait on Black Friday then. :sunglasses:

Sep 1, 2018 at 10:08 AM Post #15,672 of 40,675
What do you mean "block us from getting from the website?" The sale is ON the website. Unless EE has changed dramatically from when I last purchased from it.

Sep 1, 2018 at 10:13 AM Post #15,673 of 40,675
Wow that's BS, your distributors charge 10% more than the website with no sales... That's like $400+ USD more expensive to get the LegendX from your distributors right now, why do you block us from getting from the website?
What do you mean "block us from getting from the website?" The sale is ON the website. Unless EE has changed dramatically from when I last purchased from it.
Referring to EE's request in their shipping instructions that Asian orders be made with their authorized distributors?

Sep 1, 2018 at 11:29 AM Post #15,674 of 40,675
Wow that's BS, your distributors charge 10% more than the website with no sales... That's like $400+ USD more expensive to get the LegendX from your distributors right now, why do you block us from getting from the website?

For some countries our distributors have exclusive rights to sell EE but there is a set SRP which should cover any import taxes, shipping, handling, etc. Even with this it shouldn't be that high so I'll need to investigate to see what's going on. I sent you a PM BTW and we'll get you, or anyone else interested, squared up ASAP. Apologies for any inconveniences.

Sep 1, 2018 at 1:35 PM Post #15,675 of 40,675
Yup, exact quote from FAQ:
"We also have a network of international exclusive distributors: Hong Kong, Japan, South Korea, Singapore, & Thailand. Due to this exclusivity arrangement, we do not accept purchases from customers in these countries. Please visit the Dealers page to obtain contact information in order to buy our products."

I happen to be in Hong Kong, LegendX's RRP 20,800 hkd = 2,649.92 usd, and no dealers/distributors are saying there's a sale. There is no sales/import tax here.

Referring to EE's request in their shipping instructions that Asian orders be made with their authorized distributors?

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back