Empire Ears - Discussion & Impressions (Formerly EarWerkz)
Mar 17, 2017 at 6:10 AM Post #6,841 of 40,591
I think you should contact Jack about your order, mine is the only one that I know of that has ever taken longer than a 2 months because of my custom materials and that I had fit problems at first. Generally their turn around times are within a month.

I was told that due to the influx of orders from CanJam NYC as well as Singapore, that build times have increased slightly, so yes! Do contact Jack about this.

Mar 17, 2017 at 6:19 AM Post #6,842 of 40,591
I think you should contact Jack about your order, mine is the only one that I know of that has ever taken longer than a 2 months because of my custom materials and that I had fit problems at first. Generally their turn around times are within a month.

Post Edited due to unfair overreaction from my side. I apologize for that. @Jack Vang  
frown.gif

Mar 17, 2017 at 7:08 AM Post #6,843 of 40,591
  Well, yeah. And last time I talked to Mr. Jack, he did have my impression. I only hope it won't take too long to go through the queue since I am sure he has way more important clients than me to deal with...haha.

Big businessman and all, which is understandable.

But yeah, 3 months is still a bit slow if I am honest, I don't think Vision Ears are that long despite their strict QC. 

Then again I never heard complaints about quality control, if at all from Empire so I hope it stays that way for them.

Nothing like that. Perhaps there was a misunderstanding with our arrangements. PM sent =)

Oh and giveaway details will be posted soon. I think you guys will find that it was worth the wait!

Mar 17, 2017 at 7:31 AM Post #6,844 of 40,591

Nothing like that. Perhaps there was a misunderstanding with our arrangements. PM sent =)

Oh and giveaway details will be posted soon. I think you guys will find that it was worth the wait!

Edited- Just came to realization that cable are not part of the warranty. But EE finally came up with a good solution though, thank you Jack. 

Mar 17, 2017 at 7:51 AM Post #6,845 of 40,591

PM read and misunderstanding cleared.

I am very sorry for my lack of patience and mild outburst. 
frown.gif

Please continue doing what you do. I shall remain patient until then. 
redface.gif

Mar 17, 2017 at 10:17 AM Post #6,846 of 40,591

Hi Jack can you also check email regarding my issue with my Zeus XR ADEL? It has been quite long too and I'm disappointed by the service I've experienced so far. 

Sorry to hear that. I try to answer everyone to the best of my ability when i'm in office and when i'm not Darryl takes my place. To my understanding he's been overseeing your situation with responses to every e-mail and is working on a resolution. Please take it to PM, e-mails, or by calling our office. Darryl is also reachable 24/7, as he's been responding to you off hours, via his cell phone 731-616-9747.

Mar 17, 2017 at 10:39 AM Post #6,848 of 40,591

Darryl is also reachable 24/7, as he's been responding to you off hours, via his cell phone 731-616-9747.

Only 24/7? Come on Jack, clearly you guys aren't giving your best and customer dissatisfaction is unsurprising
tongue_smile.gif

I think you should increase the frequency to 25/8.
This would clearly offer the ability to convey greater levels of detail and clarity, and provide increased standards of resolution
wink.gif

Mar 17, 2017 at 12:53 PM Post #6,849 of 40,591
Only 24/7? Come on Jack, clearly you guys aren't giving your best and customer dissatisfaction is unsurprising :tongue_smile:
I think you should increase the frequency to 25/8.
This would clearly offer the ability to convey greater levels of detail and clarity, and provide increased standards of resolution :wink:

the Krusty Krab is now open 24 hours!!!!!!!!!

Anybody remember that episode?

Mar 17, 2017 at 1:30 PM Post #6,851 of 40,591
  Looks like my bros over at Effect Audio will be contributing to the upcoming giveaway!

I see you shiver with antici......

...pation!
etysmile.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back