Empire Ears - Discussion & Impressions (Formerly EarWerkz)
Oct 14, 2016 at 2:20 PM Post #3,527 of 40,635
From my understanding, they focus on bass... Thank the good Lord for that!! But, with excellent SQ.

Great !!!
This interess me a lot !!
Are these models with Adel technology ?

Oct 14, 2016 at 2:29 PM Post #3,529 of 40,635
soon bassheads will find themselves in the arms of empire ears after @warrior1975  joins us here

and I will be glad I was the embassdor for that intro :)

Oct 14, 2016 at 2:50 PM Post #3,530 of 40,635

Great !!!
This interess me a lot !!
Are these models with Adel technology ?

The Savage series was designed primarily for bass players and drummers as the low end frequencies are emphasized heavily. We've been researching and developing with several musicians (including Lady Gaga's drummer Spanky McCurdy) and Head-Fi members for feedback and so far so good. ADEL and non-adel versions will be offered.

This series is for bassheads only. 
smily_headphones1.gif
  ETA late Fall/Winter 2016

Oct 14, 2016 at 4:42 PM Post #3,531 of 40,635
Oct 14, 2016 at 5:39 PM Post #3,534 of 40,635

The Savage series was designed primarily for bass players and drummers as the low end frequencies are emphasized heavily. We've been researching and developing with several musicians (including Lady Gaga's drummer Spanky McCurdy) and Head-Fi members for feedback and so far so good. ADEL and non-adel versions will be offered.

This series is for bassheads only. 
smily_headphones1.gif
  ETA late Fall/Winter 2016

I have the 64ears U12 with the Adel MAM module, very nice but i want more basssssss without pressure on my ears.
So The Savage series (with Adel) is exatly what i'm looking for !!

Oct 14, 2016 at 8:04 PM Post #3,535 of 40,635
The mighty Lord of Olympus, defeater of the Titans, son of Cronos, has left the shores of the Americas (what was he doing there is a good question) to ride his chariot towards the Middle Empire, to reward one of his meek servants.

His servant has vowed to organize a formidable tournament, to the Glory of the God of the Sky. He will be facing Solaros, the evil twin of Apollo.

Zeus' chariot will led by his might steed the Paw (who's golden scroll wheel is the symbol of the sun, representing Apollo, true story from the Lotoo representative).

Solaros will be riding his stainless steel chariot forged in the furnaces of Hell by Astell & Hephaistos, at an endearing price (drenched in the blood of 240 vestal virgins).

Let us not forget that he will also face Spiralus, the five headed hydra, attacked by countless mighty heroes but always coming back as the ultimate beast. Spiralus will be assisted by Tera, twin sister of Zeus' wife Hera (yes yes, she is less well known).

In case it doesn't show I am a bit over excited about all this.

this remains the funniest (in a very smart way) post i have seen in here 

brilliant.

Oct 14, 2016 at 9:05 PM Post #3,538 of 40,635
I am beyond ecstatic to receive my Spartan IVs! Definitely no Zeus but the whole experience has been crazy. From order to my door took only a little over 2 weeks!

Needless to say, Jack has been fantastic. I will definitely post up a comprehensive review when I find some time. I haven't had a chance to listen to them yet but they fit amazing so I'm assuming the sound will not be an issue. Will report back on my initial impressions of the sound later tonight.

Oct 14, 2016 at 9:29 PM Post #3,540 of 40,635
  I am beyond ecstatic to receive my Spartan IVs! Definitely no Zeus but the whole experience has been crazy. From order to my door took only a little over 2 weeks!

Needless to say, Jack has been fantastic. I will definitely post up a comprehensive review when I find some time. I haven't had a chance to listen to them yet but they fit amazing so I'm assuming the sound will not be an issue. Will report back on my initial impressions of the sound later tonight.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back