Empire Ears - Discussion & Impressions (Formerly EarWerkz)
Aug 31, 2016 at 2:02 PM Post #2,643 of 40,565
Hi Jack - welcome back! Sorry to hear about the family issues and hope everything is much better now. Looking forward to the announcement!

Sep 1, 2016 at 4:48 AM Post #2,644 of 40,565
Hi Jack, I am so sorry to hear about that, hope everything is going to be fine again~~
I cannot wait for your announcement( if the rumor is true), anyway, after I tried the Zeus-R, EE will be my next CIEM!!!

Sep 1, 2016 at 9:29 AM Post #2,645 of 40,565
I'm very sorry to hear that my friend. Though we on head-fi are mostly foreign bodies, customers, readers, or anything in between. We are the Empire Ears family and we'll support you in any which way we can. Sorry bro, but if you didn't want a customer/company relation you shouldn't have been such an amazing guy 
wink_face.gif

Sep 1, 2016 at 7:52 PM Post #2,646 of 40,565
What open back headphone would. Be similar or exceed Zeus Sq? Other than lcd 4 or sr009 ect... Stuff that's 1.6k$ or lower? For best sound quality should i just look into full size headphones?

Reslly Would like to get a CUSTOM Zeus tho
My listening will be reslly Just at home

Sep 1, 2016 at 8:01 PM Post #2,647 of 40,565
What open back headphone would. Be similar or exceed Zeus Sq? Other than lcd 4 or sr009 ect... Stuff that's 1.6k$ or lower? For best sound quality should i just look into full size headphones?

Reslly Would like to get a CUSTOM Zeus tho
My listening will be reslly Just at home

If portability isn't an issue, check out Mr. Speakers Ether Headphones. You may want to try out cheaper ones like the Sennheiser HD650 etc and try a Demo of one the EE IEMs before you decide which way to go. 

Sep 2, 2016 at 5:54 PM Post #2,650 of 40,565
Guys I hate to keep apologizing about the delays but there's certain legalities when it comes to making such awesome announcements. I promise that it'll be very, very soon. In other news....

LABOR DAY SALE!!!!!
10% OFF ALL IN-EAR MONITORS
CODE: [COLOR=333333]LABORDAY[/COLOR]
[COLOR=333333]9/2 - 9/5[/COLOR]

Hmmmm.... Selling off old stock before the Adel announcement??? :laughing:

Sep 2, 2016 at 7:19 PM Post #2,651 of 40,565

Hmmmm.... Selling off old stock before the Adel announcement??? :laughing:

I think most if not all of EE's products are made to order so I can't imagine there being too many "old stock" unless they're changing up drivers or the components inside.

Sep 2, 2016 at 7:28 PM Post #2,652 of 40,565

I think most if not all of EE's products are made to order so I can't imagine there being too many "old stock" unless they're changing up drivers or the components inside.

If they go with adel I would think they would need to re-tune all their iems. The adel modules change the sound a fair amount. The same ee iem signatures will need to be adapted.

I was joking though...

Sep 2, 2016 at 8:11 PM Post #2,654 of 40,565
I think we're all looking in the wrong direction. Empire Ears is going to launch a line of bluetooth speakers and a new Dolby Atmos car stereo system.

Oh god it was so obvious too... How did we miss that?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back