Empire Ears - Discussion & Impressions (Formerly EarWerkz)
Feb 18, 2016 at 11:32 AM Post #1,276 of 40,591

jack, do you guys do custom ear plugs as well?  just like an acrylic plug without any protection features?  i didn't see it on the site.  i may or may not be getting into target shooting (thanks westchester, ny for making the application process so painful) and would be interested in a pair if available.  the isolation on my -Rs are superb and the -28db reduction currently listed for customs is more than high enough for pistol shooting.

Yes we do! We don't advertise it publicly yet and the website is currently being revised for another big update. We offer it in acrylic and silicone with a choice of a full shell (like your CIEM) or just the canal part. We also provide lanyards to make things easier. PM me if interested! @veindoc is rocking our full silicone plugs!

Also, if anyone is interested in our exotic infused wood faceplate designs or if you have a idea in mind that isn't available on the website please contact me directly so that we can discuss possible options! Many of these designs are one-off which is why we cannot offer it across the board but i'd be glad to help design one just for you!

Feb 21, 2016 at 11:01 AM Post #1,278 of 40,591
Zeus in my bag, and ready for a plane trip! It's the best remedy for noise
ph34r.gif

Can't wait to spend a good few hours with my Zeus and my tunes. 
smile.gif

Feb 25, 2016 at 6:43 AM Post #1,281 of 40,591
Any news regarding the tour?

Feb 25, 2016 at 5:20 PM Post #1,284 of 40,591

It's been delayed for a little bit as Music Sanctuary needed a second set of demos for CanJam SG (which looked uber fun btw). They should be back shortly and then the fun will begin!

I'll try to be patient, masters.

I'm just excited to try the rest of the lineup 
biggrin.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back